Why do a large majority of European/white men consider curvy women like Ariel Winter fat?

I've just noticed a good majority of white men are picky and critical of a womans curvy body while latino and African American men love curves... let's argue lolWhy do a large majority of European/white men consider curvy women like Ariel Winter fat?Why do a large majority of European/white men consider curvy women like Ariel Winter fat?Why do a large majority of European/white men consider curvy women like Ariel Winter fat?
  • I've noticed this too
  • Other , list below
The point is majority of white men are obsessed with skinny. Sorry not sorry. its rare you see a hot white guy like ariel's boyfriend with a curvy woman like her.
And I'm not sure what the obsession is

835

Most Helpful Guys

• They say she is fat because she is. It's not a lot, and it's distributed evenly, but she definitely has fat.

This is not really all that subjective. Fat is fat. It's a real thing. It can be tested in a laboratory. And she has enough of it to start negatively affecting her health. If she gains any more, it will seriously start affecting her health.

• I don't know. I asked a couple of questions earlier and the responses were... a bit surprising. To be fair, the pictures I picked were connected with websites so I knew what the general consensus on the internet was. I was curious to see what other people thought. And, uh, I liked the pictures.

A couple of comments said average, but that was an issue. I sincerely doubt anybody would look at her and say "she's fat"... but I think body image in society is bad right now. OR people's standards are too high so what they perceive as "average" isn't good enough. Not sure which.

Personally she's not my type, but there's no way she is "fat."

Most Helpful Girl

• I’ve noticed it. I’m black and skinny. I get a ton of attention from white men and very little from black/Latino men. And I live in a fairly mixed area. It’s a fair observation. I don’t see why it’s so controversial to talk about. There are differences in what certain men find attractive. Nothing shameful about it.