Why do people think black women are unattractive or least desirable?

Studies have shown black women are the least attractive?
Why do you find black women unattractive or least desirable?

826

Most Helpful Guys

• Uh wrong, Halle Berry, Rihanna, Beyoncé, that one black girl detective from Luke Cage, Tajihi Nadiji I don't know how to spell her name but she’s in hidden figures. And the actress that played okoye in blank panther. That’s to name a few. So uh be gone with your misled facts

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • Black women and Asian men - the two most undesirable demographic according to online dating websites/apps.

I don't know why OTHER people think black women are unattractive, but I'm definitely very much open to meeting women of all colors and background. To me, it's silly to restrict one's opportunities in life by something as superficial as skin color. They don't know what they're missing out, Miss.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• 1) She's pretty.

2) Because of all the negative untrue stereotypes that surround black women. I remember watching a program on Spike TV (a channel geared towards men) that stated where the most beautiful women were.

Not one of them mentioned black men.

3) It's also a preference. Some wo/men aren't sexually attracted and they shouldn't be faulted for it (unless if there is racist intent behind it).

I think all women of all skin colors are beautiful though.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE