Why do people think black women are unattractive or least desirable?

Studies have shown black women are the least attractive?
Why do you find black women unattractive or least desirable?

Why do people think black women are unattractive or least desirable?

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Uh wrong, Halle Berry, Rihanna, Beyoncé, that one black girl detective from Luke Cage, Tajihi Nadiji I don't know how to spell her name but she’s in hidden figures. And the actress that played okoye in blank panther. That’s to name a few. So uh be gone with your misled facts

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • Black women and Asian men - the two most undesirable demographic according to online dating websites/apps.

I don't know why OTHER people think black women are unattractive, but I'm definitely very much open to meeting women of all colors and background. To me, it's silly to restrict one's opportunities in life by something as superficial as skin color. They don't know what they're missing out, Miss.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• 1) She's pretty.

2) Because of all the negative untrue stereotypes that surround black women. I remember watching a program on Spike TV (a channel geared towards men) that stated where the most beautiful women were.

Not one of them mentioned black men.

3) It's also a preference. Some wo/men aren't sexually attracted and they shouldn't be faulted for it (unless if there is racist intent behind it).

I think all women of all skin colors are beautiful though.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 24

• I've seen plenty of good looking black girls. Even got an absolute bombshell in my course. You know, the type who turns 40 heads when she walks down a normal street.

That said if I were to guess it would be because the common beauty ideals differ the most when it comes to black people. Asians and white people have fairly similar ideals. Black people went a little more their own way.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's not true... I know few black women who r soooo sexy... that I get instant hard on by seeing them...
    So the people who think black women r not attractive r just too dumb

1|1
    0|0
    • It's all about tastes. Don't say they're dumb. I could say you're dumb for liking them

• Show All
    • Ur welcome 😉😉😉
      ❤❤❤❤

• Personally myself I do not I find them desirable and like them very much

2|1
    0|0
  • Black women are beautiful and highly desirable! The ones I met are often strong women and I love that.

The results could be because they did a survey in a racist area.

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont.. Its been my experience that they just dont like nerdy white guys lol.

0|0
    1|0
  • Who cares? Black women are always fucking around and dating and shit. It doesn't matter.

0|0
    2|0
    • Fucking around?

• Casual sex. Having multiple boyfriends in a year. Having fuckbuddies and having the odd one night stand. "Fucking around" means having lots of sex with different guys. It's what all girls do really and black women are absolutely no exception.

• LOL

White women have that reputation... not us lmao.

• They aren't as Feminine as other Women. In the same way that Asian guys aren't as Masculine as other races which is why Women find them to be the least Attractive.

1|1
    0|0
  • Because they themself find it hard to find love then instead of try to work out why follow the crowd and say must be for said reason and I can't change that so it's not my fault

0|1
    0|0
  • I dunno. I think they can be beautiful. If that is you in your profile pic, you're obviously one of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love black women & hope to someday marry a black woman. They are the most hated on & mimicked after but they are from the least desirable.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are a lot of attractive black women. Whether they are less attractive on average is really difficult to ascertain, and is largely based on taste.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually I'm the one interested in them, but they have no interest in me. That's the truth, I just have bad genetics, not 6'2 and I'm probably on the ugly side.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm black and nerdy white guys are sexy

• @Badkittycat we all have our preferences... Lol. Trust me, I'm the living definition of what a woman finds not sexy.

• They don't, and I don't. There are no *scientific* studies, just a bunch of inferences that come from what are called convenience samples.

1|0
    0|0
  • I find some black women quite attractive just as I find some white, Asian women attractive. I have fucked 4 or 5 woman and enjoyed every second of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is a racist question even if you're black. Your photo is attractive.

0|0
    0|0
    • What photo? The question is racist i guess but I’m not. I’m curious why do people think it

• Show All
    • Thin is good...

• No I'm attracted to some black women. I may end up with a black woman. I like thin too. This is a generalization, but I think black women are a little more real/honest, and more open about their own urges) desire for men.

• Black women can be just as attractive as any other race, well as long as she isn't Irish or Canadian that is.

0|0
    0|0
  • I lost my virginity to one and have always had a warm spot for them. I love their sexual confidence and how they talk with their eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • That is wrong in my opinion, if you feel less desirable as a black woman because of this study, most of these answers here are proofs of the opposite

0|0
    0|0
  • people are stupid

3|1
    0|0
  • I like black girls just as other girls

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 7

• Not a lot of guys want to marry a black women that's why

1|0
    0|0
  • Really?

I've always happened to find black women beauitful honestly

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not their looks. It's their demeanor. Very brash and aggressive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't know that was a thing, they're pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. I find her stunning.

0|0
    0|0
  • eurocentric beauty standards and white supremacy

0|0
    0|0
  • As a non black woman some of the most gorgeous women I have seen have been Black :)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes