I look really goofy, dumb and unattractive to women my age correct?

• Yes
  • Yes and you're also a homo
  • No
    Vote C
  • No but you're a homo
    Vote D
I did post this photo to photofeeler. com and it was rated extremely low by women my age. I thought I looked good, they ranked me in the 20% percentile of all men for looks. 2/10
a lot of male opinions on a lack of women. Says it all lol

68

Most Helpful Guy

• I voted B but just for laughs. I don't see anything wrong with you. I think you are being a bit too self critical.

• You're far too old to be seeing clearly or thinking clearly

• You know this is probably someone who hates the guy in the pic and posted it hoping for negative remarks so he can show the real guy.

• @erinmars nope it’s me

Most Helpful Girl

• No who told you that? You look like a normal guy. You look like you work out. You need a haircut hence the hat.