I look really goofy, dumb and unattractive to women my age correct?

I look really goofy, dumb and unattractive to women my age correct?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • Yes and you're also a homo
    Vote B
  • No
    Vote C
  • No but you're a homo
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I did post this photo to photofeeler. com and it was rated extremely low by women my age. I thought I looked good, they ranked me in the 20% percentile of all men for looks. 2/10
a lot of male opinions on a lack of women. Says it all lol

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I voted B but just for laughs. I don't see anything wrong with you. I think you are being a bit too self critical.

0|0
    0|0
    • You're far too old to be seeing clearly or thinking clearly

• You know this is probably someone who hates the guy in the pic and posted it hoping for negative remarks so he can show the real guy.

• @erinmars nope it’s me

Most Helpful Girl

• No who told you that? You look like a normal guy. You look like you work out. You need a haircut hence the hat.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You look juvenile. That is not attractive to many women.

0|1
    1|0
  • I would not take sites like that serious, real life if different i'm sure. Girls that vote on guys looks on sites are looking for male super model not normal people like us.

0|0
    0|0
    • no, my cousin is no super model but he pulls women in real life and on tinder. 300+ after a few days of swiping while on vacation in Europe.

• Not less (or more) than others. Perhaps you lack some ''wanted'' features of the majority. But what: That's you. You could re-think the use of a cap, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • You seem to have nice arms and shoulders and a decent face, I think you should try not to look like you want to shoot up the place and you're set.

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't look unattractive at all! To be honest you are my type of guys

0|0
    0|0
  • Loose the cap get a better haircut and dress better you got the looks just not the style asked a few of my co workers for that one good luck dude

0|0
    0|0
  • Dude, I see you have a good figure, posture and face, if you get more confident you will be a lot attractive to women. Don't mind it. πŸ˜‰

0|0
    0|0
    • No thats not true, I've tried dating sites and even compared my image to my slightly older cousin. I get no traffic from average to attractive girls on tinder, pof, or hotornot. Women never show interest in me, and always mock me and laugh at me. Plus he's picked overwhelmingly. Out of 20 women, he got 18 votes that they would bang him, i got 1 vote and a guy voted too.

• Show All
    • @erinmars Yeah, just nobody has time to wait for that 1 in a 10 million to come along one day , rather be like other men who have options and variety

• @tslavmane Yo, I don't like guys thinking like this... Everyone is unique in his own ways. Don't get desperate so easily. You are a man, the fact you have a dick makes you not a lost cause. Head up... Don't overthink the things, give a break. She will come when the right time come. Just wait

• Man, I would kill for the muscles in your neck, shoulder and arms

0|0
    0|0
    • im a twig lol, i have no muscle and my neck is stiff and pulled back.

• Trust me, at your shoulders I can see muscles, because there I have only skin and the shoulder-bone

• If I was Younger, You'd be My Hunny. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • Shia LaBeouf?

0|0
    0|0
  • No you put yourself down too much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0