MEN, do you want a SUBMISSIVE women and why?

Men, do u like submissive women or are u more into dominant women. And MEN, do you want a SUBMISSIVE women and why?
  • YESS 💦
  • NO 😑
  • Dont care 😀
    Vote C

236

Most Helpful Guy

• l am a dom daddy and l like a submissive girl

What Guys Said 35

• As a meninist, I want equality. But if a woman want to choose being a submissive I would accept that, especially in bed. I would use swearing words and being hard in the bed to the her. But in the real life, economically, in the law, in the society etc I support equality.

• can't have equality in a relationship as it leads to fights and arguments. Some one has to be the sub or dom, it works out perfectly, and no fights or nagging or what ever.

• N whats that

• İts a real man's cock, my cock is 18 cm. I would pulling submissive girl's hair a little and make her to suck my erected manly cock for minutes and minutes. She should swallow all of my sperms. I would make her to deepthroat to me like a little slut. She would serve me in the bed and make me happy. This is what a real man should give a submissive woman in the bed. And not mentioned swear words who will make her so horny. :)

• I don't really like the word submissive but a woman that cares about me and aims to please and cooks for me. A strong woman that brings great wisdom to the table

• Why nit submissive

• I want be with a girl that's intelligent that brings great wisdom to the table, someone I really respect. I don't want to be with a dog

• Yes of course, because that's the beauty of a woman, to be submissive for her man, only if he deserves it of course...

That's why i will never marry a girl who wants to make a career or continue her job, i'd like to feel that i'm everything for 🙂

• I like a switch who i can relentlessly tease and drive to the brink of insanity by overwhelming her with pleasure, but who is also willing to do the same to me. My ideal relationship would be where we are each others dominant and depending on the mindset one takes the dominant position or in other sessions we are equal in the sense that we dom each other at the same time.

• I like true submissives who want to give themselves to someone - It is almost a position of strength that they choose who to give themselves to and the harder they work to be submissive pleases themselves and the dominant - My girlfriend gives herself completely to me by her own choice and likes to know she is doing her utmost to please me.

• I want a girl who is neither and doesn't believe in those words.

• Well... I don't really understand the picture that was included here. Making dinner is something that both parties are supposed to do every once in a while; doesn't make someone "submissive." I want her to be submissive in sex. In all other aspects of life, no, she doesn't have to be submissive to me.

• Submissive for the most part as I like to be dominant, but I also like a woman that can flip roles on occasion and who isn't afraid to take what she wants

• well i dont want the opposite of submissive thats for sure

• I don't want a woman at all because I hate relationships, but yes, I have always been more attracted to women with socially submissive personalities.

• I prefer an equal or dominant (but not too dominant) woman. I just lack a dominant personality and believe relationships should be equal.

• Yeah, because realiable, royal women are so cute, good person.

• Coz she will agree to do whatever i ask.. yes i know she is not a jinn from the bottle, so i am not that needy

• I don't know. As long as I am getting a pussy to eat and fuck I am satisfied.

• Submissive women build up resentment. That's likely to turn nasty.

• i would love to have girl who is switch because i am one

• because i like to live my life my way

• I'd prefer a balanced relationship.

• Either way so long as we have deep connection

• Yeah sure

• Only into dominant women, because I am a sub

• i want a woman who can do both roles.

• Prefer submissive but don't mind switching it up

• Not into submissive women sorry

• My girlfriend is the dom

• such a turn off , they're booooring as fuck

• Yes I do

• Most men are dominant by nature, and most women are attracted to dominant men. Dominance is masculine and women clearly like masculinity. The opposite is true for most men... they are attracted to femininity, and submissiveness is feminine.

• Bdsm. I need girls to allow me to hurt them. Over and over.

• No way Jose, I love dominant woman, or tomboyish girls to be exact.

• Show more from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 2

• I don’t like the fact that you’ve put a picture of a woman cooking and called her “Submissive”...

• I know lots of guys who prefer dominant type of woman.