Have you ever rejected someone because you thought they were out of your league?

1942

Most Helpful Guys

• Nooope. No one is really out of anywone's league... unless one were to look like Gollum lol. It's all about self confidence and self worth

• Sort of.

But it wasn't due to her being high up the scale in terms of beauty, it was the fact that her beauty had attracted men of means through her entire adult life. She was accustomed to a lifestyle I had no desire of helping her maintain. I had known her a little while, and was aware she was with a wealthy guy only for his money. She split with him to try and coax me into seeing her. I knew she couldn't give up the money. Within weeks of my rejection she went back with him and married him. I know it would have happened eventually as the money was more important to her.

Most Helpful Girls

• I haven't done that - but there were times where I rejected a guy that was out of my league because I didn't care that he was out of my league or because he thought that being more attractive than me gave him the right to disrespect me or ask for sex. I don't know why I like some people and not others - but I rejected a perfectly good guy who was good looking and smart and nice and rich and I have no idea why! I just wasn't attracted to him.

• Yeah. I didn't openly reject him, but looking back on it now, he was very clearly into me but I was too blind to see that, and a couple months later he got a girlfriend but strangely continued to give me signs that he liked me.. I guess I didn't react quickly enough, but to be fair it was at least a couple months lol 😅

I think I was just so confused at the prospect that this attractive guy is into me and couldn't really put us together in my mind