• Depends
    Vote C
  • Others
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|1

Most Helpful Girls

• Don't think so. I'm not attracted to that body type and I don't like exercise, so I wouldn't want a partner who has made that their lifestyle.

6|4
    1|2
    • Not even if they were intelligent and had strong personalities?

• Show All
    • @Pauliho most men believe they are intelligent and have strong personalities

• It's understandable, I mean I haven't met a single woman who is actually attracted to the body type of a powerlifter, unless they themselves train in powerlifting

• The girl at the top doesn't have the legs for a top power lifter. One thing about any of that muscle stuff is you have to keep doing it or you turn to flab pretty fast. Plus most of those ding bats take steroids and then die in their 50's from failed hearts. So no, I wouldn't. They are mostly muscle heads and I would like someone who is smarter than a chimpanzee. Like maybe @monkeybutts.

1|1
    1|0
    • Well, that's not true for everybody. A lot of bodybuilders take steroids, but not powerlifters. Those pictures shown are more like bodybuilders, could be powerlifters, but not necessarily.

The girl in first picture has muscular legs, so that's definitely not true to say that she doesn't have the legs as a powerlifter, but we don't know which one she is, or both.

There are a lot of female powerlifters who are skinny, I mean it, skinny, and has no butt. People can be powerlifters but skinny, and people won't be able to tell from looking at their appearance.

My boyfriend is a powerlifter, nice physique and all natural, no steroids used. Oh, that's how I know that girls can powerlift but be skinny because I've seen some of his team members. Steroids are probably more often used by bodybuilders because they want the build, but not necessarily for powerlifters, who focus on strength more than just the bulky look, and like I said, they can be skinny and light-weighed.

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes. Definitely. Us powerlifters dont care about our bodies. Strength is a priority. Looks are just a bonus. Determination and willpower are off the charts. Nothing better than being with a motivated partner full of guts.
    PS: Have you ever had sex doggy style with a powerlifter? Those butts are absolutely lucious! *slap*

0|0
    0|0
    • I was wondering, do female power lifters love receiving rim jobs and anal sex? I've always fantasized about doing that to some female lifters since many of them often have nice asses/glutes and pair of thick thighs.

• Show All
    • @StarsInTheEyes Are you a powerlifter yourself (other that your boyfriend, who you mentioned on the other GAGer's opinion?

• @Asker I am not a powerlifter, but I lift weights.

And I don't think whether a woman likes rimming or not has to do with whether she powerlifts or not. Meaning there are women who powerlift that like, and some dislike; while there are women who do not powerlift that like, and some dislike rimming.

• Okay dude, hold up. You obviously don’t understand the difference between a body builder and a power lifter. That lady dude? He’s a power lifter. The first guy is not. That’s a body builder who’s very strong, but not nearly as strong as he looks. The women are powerlifters. But basically, powerlifting=insane strength and meh looks while bodybuilding is good strength and good looks.

And it depends for me with the girls. I mean, it’s cool if she’s strong and all, but I wouldn’t want to date a girl with legs/arms to the point where they look like a guy’s, as impressive as it is.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 67

• Nope, I’m not into that body type at all... it’s not my thing but I bet they don’t have a problem finding someone who will lol

2|2
    0|0
  • If they had traits i liked, sure.

3|4
    1|1
  • absol effing lutely not! and not because he might not be hot! but baking and fattening rich food makes me happy. i like to feed it to my man. i like to consume it with my man. powerlifters dont touch that stuff! in addition i like beer!!! once again... eating tacos and cookies with beer wouldn't be fun or respectable all alone 😂 gluttony loves company.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not one that looks like what's pictured above but there was this guy I went to school with who was a powerlifter and he had a little bit of a gut and he wasn't chiseled to the gods but he had biceps and he was just the perfect combo of fat and muscle and sooooo good-looking

0|0
    0|0
  • If he has the personality traits or things I yearn for in a person definitely.

If he has got penis issues, no.
    If he is self absorbed or conceited no
    If he isn't the right person for me on the inside no thanks,

Strangely, right now I am into tall and skinny or athletic

1|0
    0|0
  • Went on a date with one. Super attractive and compatible personality. Plus he's really hot from what you can see on Instagram. Hope to see him again soon 😏

1|2
    0|0
  • I personally wouldn't. I'm just not attracted to that particular body type, and physical attraction is important in a relationship to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • No because as much as I love lifting it isn't LIFE. I want a guy who lifts but also can chill and eat pizza and talk about other things. Also if you're looking like that you're supplementing to an extreme which I don't agree with.

1|0
    0|0
  • No because they spend all of their time lifting and dont prioritize anything else. And they aren't attractive in my mind. I like bodybuilders because they go for looking good not being the strongest

1|1
    0|0
    • OP kinda fucked up because he posted Jeff Seid and he is the exact opposite of a powerlifter.

• It’s a huge turn off to me aesthetically , though ethically they get my respect for the dedication. But I’m going with no i would really rather not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really my style. Not that they aren’t attractive because some of the guys are but it’s the mentality and personality they really turn me off about them.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you mean someone like the Mountain from Game of Thrones, that's the precise type of body that I like the most. The guys presented look more like body builder though, which I don't like 'cause I find veins to be gross.

0|0
    1|0
  • I did once. It was fine to me.
    Would I do it again? Eh sure whatever the fuck.
    But some things are uncomfortable while doing since they’re kind of big.

0|0
    0|0
  • The girls are not very feminine, and the guys are too macho.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just a guy who takes care of himself is enough for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend kinda is... and he's already forcing the gym on me. Like if you traits I like sure. BEAUTY IS ONLY SKIN DEEP. I have dated 2 fitness guys. sSO COCKY, racist and rude. They think they are so much better than anyone and I dont dat people like that. I want someone humble. Your body is only 30% of how I precieve you so I'll m not gunna judge right away. BUT the 2guys I have dated were just terrible personalities. My boyfriend now is pushing me for the gym but like... do you understand 1. I love food 2. I work 2 jobs 3. I go to school fulltime sooo if I dont look hot... I'm not sorry. Leave dont push me to the point where I have no sleep and food lol nahhhh

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on their personality but I'm not attracted to thaaat much muscles , anything on the extreme end of anything isn't very attractive to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I would, I applaud anyone who is that dedicated and fit but it's a bit too much for me. I prefer lean muscle, much less bulk.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not. My man lifts but he's not crazy disciplined like powerlifters. Neither am I. I respect their craft but I like food haha.

2|0
    0|0
  • Nope one shove and he could throw me into next week

2|1
    0|0
  • There’s nothing wrong with them. Just not my taste personally.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, but I’m not attracted to them. If they were really nice and honest. That would change my mind.

1|0
    0|0
  • Only If they had a decent personality- although it can be like hugging a brick due to all that muscle

0|0
    1|0
  • Yess definitely. My boyfriend is a powerlifter! 🙌🏼

0|0
    0|0
  • Their muscles look way too bulky for my liking so it's not very likely but not impossible too.

1|0
    0|0
  • It really depends on how big the power lifter is. If he was a reasonable size and body mass I would give him a chance if he liked me. But if he was the size of the dude on the bottom or any bigger It would be a no. I'm pretty small, so that much muscle kinda makes me apprehensive. Being around a guy that strong and big would have me on edge. He could literally do anything he wanted to me against my will IF he wanted to and I wouldn't be able to do shit. I would feel like a bird in a cage. A guy with muscle is good, but there becomes a point when it's just too much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not interested in woman that to much muscle. I’m ok with her working out her being tone is fine but Being to much not my type.

1|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't really matter to me as long as they're not at the gym 24/7 🌸

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I'd be willing to but it depends also on how it overall looks on him

0|0
    1|0
  • I don’t think so
    That kind of obsession with your body is not attractive to me

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

What Guys Said 114

• Probably not. I can't see my skinny self getting into that, so we'd probably get bored with each other.

0|0
    0|0
  • That first girl!!! Damn!!! I would date her!!! I probubly wouldn’t be dating long because she would be in love with the gym more then me... but I would certainly be willing to date her!!

0|1
    0|0
  • I've met a few as of late that I would be willing to date. Girls in lighter weight classes like this:

www.instagram.com/.../

Yes, she lifts

0|1
    0|0
  • sure, it just depends on what they're like, i can get behind any hobby that doesn't involve hurting people. also how rad would it be to have an SO who can just fucking lift you

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not, that level of dedication leaves little time for anything else. Specialty foods, a whole list of must and must nots. And in the end a very strong but extremely slow person. I like fit women but not power lifters.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say it hugely depends on them not physically killing me when it comes to hugs or destroying my hand when were holding hands. XD.

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably not because we would be quite different as they are sporty and i am a computer geek. However if they happen to like computer geeks then i'd certainly be open to it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I'd set up a box propped up by a stick attached to a long string... under that box will be some top quality protein. Once she goes for the protein, pull the string, box falls and BOOM. Swolemate.

0|0
    0|0
  • That first girl could probably break my dink by squeezing them butt cheeks.

0|1
    0|0
    • You mean the 2nd girl. The first girl doesn't look too big and looks more feminine. The 2nd girl on the other hand, just look at the size of her quads and thighs.

• The 2nd is a girl?

• Yeah and she's a mother (after looking through her instagram pictures).

• Female bodybuilders are unattractive to me.
    It's not feminine.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm bisexual, and that type of body looks fine to me, for both men and women. Not my favorite, but if they had a good personality, sure, I'd date them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yes! but am already married :(
    Although the wife started working out with me but she won't be a power lifter.

0|0
    0|0
  • They pretty much all have hemorrhoids. Not sure you want to be tapping that ass just to have that ass start tapping on you.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as we like each other then sure i would date a power lifter. Women lifters are some really hott ladies

0|0
    0|0
  • If they were a nice person kind intelligent and funny sure
    I don't particularly fancy the female bodybuilder look so much but personality is more important

0|0
    0|0
  • If its like the one in the first pic, attractive and got a booty, then sure why not lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if she was actually looking cute too, and had a nice personality.
    I'm not sure how long it would last, as she would probably need to train all the time - and I like cake too much!!! :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure. Powerlifting girls are hot. I wouldn’t mind having a girlfriend that looked like Wonder Woman. lol (That wouldn’t be the reason I’d date her. It just wouldn’t get in the way in the least.)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes cos they're very strong and strong is alluring...
    Just don't let your brute strength match your personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean unless the girl is reallly nice and we agreed me never seing her naked I would cause honest to god those chicks are grosss I know its mean but they look terrible...

0|0
    0|0
  • I don'r date roided up women. Those calves don't lie.

0|0
    0|0
    • by the way Jeff Seid is NOT a powerlifter. He's a bodybuilder.

• not my type of girl, a fit athletic woman sure, but not power lifter. They would be pretty good counters though, 1... 2...3..4...5 and so on

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends, if I like her, and if she doesn't look too bulky.
    The girl in the first photo is an excellent example.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like when women are so muscular. But it can be sexy if there is a fit core area on belly.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm a powerlifter aiming to be a competitive powerlifter so yes i will date a powerlifter

0|0
    0|0
  • They are beautiful human beings, but I'd be afraid of her powerlifting my dick and snap.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she looked like the girl in picture A, I'd date her. Picture B, nooooo !

0|1
    0|0
  • Im more of an average girl kind of guy, not too skinny, not too chubby, and not too muscular. Not that it really matters

0|0
    0|0
  • My friend was married to one. No, I wouldn't want to date her

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

Recommended myTakes