Would you ever date a powerlifter?

Would you ever date a powerlifter?

Would you ever date a powerlifter?

Would you ever date a powerlifter?

Would you ever date a powerlifter?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Depends
    Vote C
  • Others
    Vote D

69116

Most Helpful Girls

• Don't think so. I'm not attracted to that body type and I don't like exercise, so I wouldn't want a partner who has made that their lifestyle.

• Not even if they were intelligent and had strong personalities?

• @Pauliho most men believe they are intelligent and have strong personalities

• It's understandable, I mean I haven't met a single woman who is actually attracted to the body type of a powerlifter, unless they themselves train in powerlifting

• The girl at the top doesn't have the legs for a top power lifter. One thing about any of that muscle stuff is you have to keep doing it or you turn to flab pretty fast. Plus most of those ding bats take steroids and then die in their 50's from failed hearts. So no, I wouldn't. They are mostly muscle heads and I would like someone who is smarter than a chimpanzee. Like maybe @monkeybutts.

• Well, that's not true for everybody. A lot of bodybuilders take steroids, but not powerlifters. Those pictures shown are more like bodybuilders, could be powerlifters, but not necessarily.

The girl in first picture has muscular legs, so that's definitely not true to say that she doesn't have the legs as a powerlifter, but we don't know which one she is, or both.

There are a lot of female powerlifters who are skinny, I mean it, skinny, and has no butt. People can be powerlifters but skinny, and people won't be able to tell from looking at their appearance.

My boyfriend is a powerlifter, nice physique and all natural, no steroids used. Oh, that's how I know that girls can powerlift but be skinny because I've seen some of his team members. Steroids are probably more often used by bodybuilders because they want the build, but not necessarily for powerlifters, who focus on strength more than just the bulky look, and like I said, they can be skinny and light-weighed.

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes. Definitely. Us powerlifters dont care about our bodies. Strength is a priority. Looks are just a bonus. Determination and willpower are off the charts. Nothing better than being with a motivated partner full of guts.
    PS: Have you ever had sex doggy style with a powerlifter? Those butts are absolutely lucious! *slap*

• I was wondering, do female power lifters love receiving rim jobs and anal sex? I've always fantasized about doing that to some female lifters since many of them often have nice asses/glutes and pair of thick thighs.

• @StarsInTheEyes Are you a powerlifter yourself (other that your boyfriend, who you mentioned on the other GAGer's opinion?

• @Asker I am not a powerlifter, but I lift weights.

And I don't think whether a woman likes rimming or not has to do with whether she powerlifts or not. Meaning there are women who powerlift that like, and some dislike; while there are women who do not powerlift that like, and some dislike rimming.

• Okay dude, hold up. You obviously don’t understand the difference between a body builder and a power lifter. That lady dude? He’s a power lifter. The first guy is not. That’s a body builder who’s very strong, but not nearly as strong as he looks. The women are powerlifters. But basically, powerlifting=insane strength and meh looks while bodybuilding is good strength and good looks.

And it depends for me with the girls. I mean, it’s cool if she’s strong and all, but I wouldn’t want to date a girl with legs/arms to the point where they look like a guy’s, as impressive as it is.