If you fool around on a first date, do guys lose respect for you?

I went on a first date and he invited me to his place after hanging out for 3 hours. We ended up fooling around (oral/fingering-sorry if that's too much info..). We ended the night with possible plans for next weekend.

Do guys lose respect for a girl if she fools around on a first date or am I just overreacting here.

3082

Most Helpful Guys

• Well as far as guys are concerned they won't mind fooling around or having sex on first date but it comes with its own cons. You do loose respect when you end up doing one of such stuff and end up been taken up granted. Most guys who end up sleeping on their first date never have a successful relationship with that partner coz no one wanna end up being used or being a sex toy for a stranger or even worst in some cases if guy is from same school or college their bragging makes you a point of interest for talks in a bad sense. Since you are mature and adult it was your personal decision so no one has authourity to question your decision but see normally girls don't go on a guys room/house for first date even when the guy is familiar, they prefer a public place. Every girl has a date rule which maybe be anything from 3-8 depending upon their personal choice. They mostly don't find themselves comfortable getting physical with someone they are just in knowing phase. Rest it's your life and your choices, so no one can tell you what to do.
    Good luck

• It's kind of ironic, since some guys desperately want girls to fuck them on the first date, yet they judge them for it.

Most Helpful Girls

• Yes. They see you as "the whore," or "the girl was the easy fuck." You go from girlfriend material to fuck-only material, fast.

• Wait what?, lol no. If he likes her and she feels the same way. i dont see any problems it came to a physical encounter

• Some guys don’t, because they want to keep you around for more rounds and continue what you’ve already started and tempted them with.
    Some guys do, they’ll ghost you or give you the hot and cold behavior while disappearing soon enough.

He’s probably comfortable inviting you back to his place because you’re probably not the first girl you took to his house that he wanted to make a move on. The cycle continues till he comes across a female that tells him “No” than he’ll either stick around and figure what’s so different about her or continue the same cycle.

• A guy inviting you to is place after a date already shows you had no respect for you in the first place whether he invited you to his and whatever happened or not. His character speaks loud and clear about his intentions and it was basically to get in your pants.

I’m not saying all guys who wait may not have the intention of sex but that guy couldn’t care less of waiting he wanted to get it over with. The first date? Not even a month? Of course something is wrong and by the question you asked I’m sure you caught onto it as well. He’s playing you boo.

• i knew about this girl through a mutual friend. i didn't know her though only what our mutual friends said about her. She's fresh out of a divorce (not even sure if the divorce is final) the guy isn't living with her anymore though. she's also got a kind from a previous. guy so she has a knack for choosing the wrong guy. She invited me back to her place. I felt it was too early/ inappropriate. I like her, but slow down. Anyways she got with another guy. Not sure if i did the right thing or not. my doing what i feel is the right thing always seems to cost me.

• got a kid* from a previous guy i meant to say.