Would a rich and beautiful Arab girl date her indian driver?

My friend is in love with her this pic is good representative of what both of them look like do you think that someone like her date someone like him? Please try to be honestWould a rich and beautiful Arab girl date her indian driver?
  • No she won't date him
  • Yes she would date him

38

Most Helpful Guys

• See first it all depends on the actions taken by the guy, every step he takes will be a chess move the corrected moves will make him progress and one wrong move he can mess up the entire thing so my opinion is that he can date but he has to take very careful steps as he is dealing a very hard opponent (ex- culture, money, looks) so the guy had a disadvantage

• Can you give a good advice on how he can impress her? If you were in his place what you would have done?

• Dad's indian

• Haha my mom is indian we are same but opposite

• Are you out of your mind. Why would some insanely beautiful successfull girl date some ugly poor cab driver?
    lmao

• Still imaging if you were in his place what you would have done he is my cousin and best friend so i need to help him

• Look, there are probably 1000 men just like your cousin who want to be with that girl.
      Out of those 1000 men, there are guys who are better looking, taller, more muscular and more rich than your cousin. Why should she choose him over anyone else?

He has to realize how many options this girl has. He can't compete.
      Hell, me myself couldnt compete.

• Lol don't think bad about yourself you never know he say that no one can love her like him

Most Helpful Girls

• Love has no boundaries so if she loves him she loves him. Her parents may forbid her from seeing him which I would happen.
    Plus isn't she already betrothed to a man?

• No she is single

• I don't think so

• Thanks for the MHO

• It all depends on that individual