TRUE or FALSE. Women are not attracted to nerdy men?

• True
  • False
  • It depends (explain)
    Vote C

4039

Most Helpful Girls

• It depends on what we call nerdy and how nerdy.

I would say I tend to like nerdy guys, in the sense that I usually fall for guys that maybe would either enjoy reading books a lot, love scifi, enjoy getting knowledge and know a lot about certain topics (robotic engineering, computer programming, cinema, history of philosophy, etc.), like comics, videogames or even rol... However there are nerds who are annoying who are logically smart and brag about it and behave condescending with other people, because they lack of any emotional and social intelligence.

• That's 100% false, at least for me. I only like nerdy guys. Guys that worry more about learning and questioning things. Guys that pay more attention to intellectual topics and exercising their brain instead of other superficial things...

Most Helpful Guys

• Women are attracted to confidence and passion. They may not find your nerdy interest interesting but there's nothing more attractive than listening to someone gush about something they love.

• They hate and despise actual nerds.

They love hot guys who dress like nerds.

It's not the same thing. When girls say they "like nerdy guys," this is what they mean:

Not this: