29 d

What did he want from me? Is he really loves me?

I I have a crush on him from two years and we are also best friends. He already know i likes him and he likes me too. But When i proposed me a year ago he reject to say that we can't be in a relationship because in future our family will not allow us to marry. So that we continued our friendship. But now he behave strange. He become over protected towards me, cares for me a lot, spend more time with me, get easily jealous when i talk to any other guy. Whenever we talk he gets romantic, he often hold my hand, leave his hand on my shoulder lean towards me, always find excuses to touch me.

Recently, we go for a movie and there he hold my hand and say i wanna give you love bits, then he put his hand into my top he kept caressing my waist and then press my boobs, give me lots of kisses and love bites. and from now on he daily come with me when college is off to drop me home and hold me tigtly kisses me hug me giving me love bites and even press my boobs so often. Or he says i wanna be with you forever, I will not leave you. So from all his behaviour what did he want? Is he having feelings for me? Or he just taking advantage of me?

I think he loves me but I'm not sure. What you guys think about it?

Post Opinion