19 d

He keeps delaying asking me to be his Girlfriend?

A guy who I’ve been exclusively seeing and going on dates with for the last 8 months keeps delaying asking me to be his girlfriend. It’s so far been the “3 month rule” (to make sure we’re compatible); then he ended up leaving the state for 4 months for job training (he’s military) but that he’d ask me after his training when he’s back in the state. But now he’s back and finishing up the last bit of part 2 of his training at home, but he says it’ll be another 3 months until he’s done?

I asked him why he hadn’t asked me, especially when he got back, and his reasoning is that he wants to give me the proper attention a girlfriend deserves… but he already treats me very well, and we’ve been exclusive for the entire 8 months. I literally have no issues with him other than him not asking me.

I don’t feel stupid because I love him and it’s just a title but it means more to me to be “official”.
Post Opinion