1 mo

How do I stop thinking it’s too good to be true when attractive guys are interested in me? Do attractive men ever take a single woman seriously?

I am pretty attractive I know this because I’ve been told it my whole life and a the male attention I receive. I’m confident in my looks. All the guys I’ve dated have been average, at times I’ve gone out with guys that were seen as pretty unattractive. The guys who come up to me are often less attractive loners or overweight guys so when attractive men approach or show interest in me it’s really shocking.

I have an idea in my mind that attractive guys because they are attractive are jerks, players, or hedonists. I assume immediately he is just a pretty face who’s trying to add me to his roster of women. However I do want an attractive boyfriend if I can get one. It’s not the biggest thing by any means but It would be nice and it’s always a shame when I end up treating attractive guys more distantly out of fear then the opportunities gone. Are attractive men all players with tons of women? Are they capable of taking a woman seriously and how do stop assuming any attractive guy is too good to be true?

Post Opinion