21 d

Got played by a girl, a year later I inherited a ranch, now she wants me again. Wwyd?

I’m living every man’s dream. I’m the one who got away because she fucked everything up, now she desperately wants to come back.

I got played pretty hard by a girl i really liked (she went after another guy that I “don’t need to worry about”) and then a year later I inherited a 200 acre ranch and now I’m building a house on it. She would always tell me how much she would love to leave the city and live on a ranch/farm/acreage. She got word of this (she probably stalks my IG) and now her friend told me she regrets everything and wants me back. I’m obviously not ever giving her the time of day again, and that brings me so much joy in my heart.

Anyway, Im just curious, what would you do? And is this the right move?

Give her another chance
Completely ignore her
Go after one of her hot friends
Select gender and age to cast your vote:
Post Opinion