"Cold As Ice" my first attempt at poetry

I saw you the other day, I thought I would try to say hello. but, your memories came flooding back I realize you were still cold as ice.

We Once loved each other, that was until you started .to like the finer things in life. all the jewelry the cars the attention the prettIer Guys. Your heart became as cold as ice.

You once cared for me. In a way I thought was nice. But your rich friends seduced your soul. Your soul became as cold as ice.

Your words so sweet and caring. Now they stab me like a knife. You told me to go away and fuck off. Your words are as cold as ice.

one day you will catch a cold, or pneumonia will set in. all from a guilty conscience. all because your heart, soul, and words were as cold as ice

74
smahala1991 is a GirlsAskGuys Influencer
Who are Influencers?

Most Helpful Girl

• i love this stephen. it's a shiver down the spine that kinda feels good.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well done, man. I like the repetition of the phrase "cold as ice."

I can totally picture this being an Alanis Morissette-style breakup song. 😎

• It really took me twenty minutes to come up with it all

• Yeah, I noticed that you post questions about family issues from time to time. While it's not a cure-all, writing can help a LOT with difficult situations. The opportunity for expression is the best part.

Anyway, I'll keep looking for more. :)

• This is about a old crush from high school

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 6

What Guys Said 3