How Do We Dance? Pick your favorite way of dancing -part 4.-

Did you ever see people responding to certain situations through dancing?

I do ... for example : Myself ...

I do the happy dance a lot whenever i pass exams or when I do something good at work.

Of course, I do make sure nobody looks at me, but I seem to do different dances on different situations, see if you can find yourself in this list, and if i missed one type of dance feel free to add one by simply commenting.

We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once.”
― Friedrich Nietzsche

The classic happy dance How Do We Dance? Pick your favorite way of dancing -part 4.-

The Boss is out of town the whole day dance How Do We Dance? Pick your favorite way of dancing -part 4.-

The omg omg omg omg dance How Do We Dance? Pick your favorite way of dancing -part 4.-

The parents will be away this weekend dance How Do We Dance? Pick your favorite way of dancing -part 4.-

The I passed the exam dance (pretty much me) How Do We Dance? Pick your favorite way of dancing -part 4.-

The I am bored I will just dance all of the sudden danceHow Do We Dance? Pick your favorite way of dancing -part 4.-

The, my girl finished her period today dance (isn't he hot though) How Do We Dance? Pick your favorite way of dancing -part 4.-

The omg it's my turn dance How Do We Dance? Pick your favorite way of dancing -part 4.-

The it's Friday dance How Do We Dance? Pick your favorite way of dancing -part 4.-

The day when you get paid dance (also me)How Do We Dance? Pick your favorite way of dancing -part 4.-

The congratulations to the newly married couple dance How Do We Dance? Pick your favorite way of dancing -part 4.-

The summer is finally over and the kids will go to school danceHow Do We Dance? Pick your favorite way of dancing -part 4.-

The don't mess with me and my Girlfriends dance How Do We Dance? Pick your favorite way of dancing -part 4.-

The

parents are letting me go to party with my friends dance How Do We Dance? Pick your favorite way of dancing -part 4.-

The we won this again and you can't beat us dance How Do We Dance? Pick your favorite way of dancing -part 4.-

The I am too shy dance How Do We Dance? Pick your favorite way of dancing -part 4.-

The I don't really care about this party dance

The I don't care if I get on your nerves dance How Do We Dance? Pick your favorite way of dancing -part 4.-

The I hope he will finally notice me dance How Do We Dance? Pick your favorite way of dancing -part 4.-

The dance of all dances, the CARLTON DANCE (just because...)How Do We Dance? Pick your favorite way of dancing -part 4.-

Dancing, smiling, laughing, these are the medicines to keep you through a stressful day, dance the stress away, dance whatever you are facing AWAY, you can do it while working, while driving (well actually when you stop at the red light) while taking a shower, hell you can even dance after you got dumped ... just make sure to be happy <3

With lots of love

Natured <3

821
natured is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

• 'The I don't really care about this party dance'
    Thats me

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol i do all of those depending on the occasion. Especially change between the shy dance and the I'm bored and don't really care if i look random dance lol
    And that dude with the spatula is really hot

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 20

• Man that congrats to the newly married couple dance.. I know this guy who does it.. LOL.. It's the least favorite dance to me on here.. LOL.. But the dance with the my girl off her period dance seems more like me.. It's lazy, but it shows a little looseness in the body.. Except I don't do it for the reason stated cause I don't have a girl.. LOL..

• Nice mytake. Lol which dance do you do. Hahaha. I have another dance for you.

Juju on That Beat
    Song by Zay Hilfigerrr and Zayion McCall

• The African anteater ritual!

https://youtu.be/XMA5KIgQ54E

• The "Good song is playing and I didn't even realize I was dancing" dance. Oh shit, the curtains are open and all the lights are on, I hope nobody saw me.

• I would say I have the "dance like nobody is watching even though everyone is and looking at me funny" dance.

The closest one above would be: "The I don't care if I get on your nerves dance".

• Same way I sing: the "sing like nobody else is listening even though everyone else is and looking at me" singing style.

• (looking at me funny)

• I'm ALL about the "classic happy dance." I'll sometimes break into the "I don't care if I get on your nerves" dance.

Too bad I can't do "the Carlton." That's IT right there.

The "don't mess with me and my girlfriends" dance is also impressive given that they're sitting down.

• Haha I'm afraid the "I don't care" dance would be the best I could produce :o
    I'm you worst dancing nightmare :o
    At a wedding I usually hide or slip away when the dance begins :-(

• carlton dance to the tom jones song for sure, i didn't even have to look at the other choices! lol

• Good read :)

I'm definetly the "The I am too shy dance" ^^'

• Lmao Sometimes I feel like doing the Carlton dance but most of the time I do the we won again and we can't beat us dance.

• i like watching the 5th dance
    and the shy girl is cute

• Arizona lizard dance 😂

• I don't dance. I repeat, I don't dance. Over.

• I'm too shy to dance.
    Fun post. :)

• Dancing is the very last thing I intend to do.

• Lol dancing when i get paid for sure 😂

• I'm not really a dancer.

• The Boss is out of town the whole day dance

• oh, carlton of course

What Girls Said 7