The Daily Beauty Many of Us Miss

The Daily Beauty Many of Us Miss

Todays afternoon sky caught me by surprise as I picked up my siblings from Daycare.

The Daily Beauty Many of Us Miss

Yesterdays evening sky, warning us of the rain to come.

The Daily Beauty Many of Us Miss

A quick peak at the lake and those breath taking clouds!

The Daily Beauty Many of Us MissThe Daily Beauty Many of Us MissThe Daily Beauty Many of Us MissThe Daily Beauty Many of Us Miss

The 28th proved to be a very photogenic day!

The Daily Beauty Many of Us Miss

It is honestly incredible

The Daily Beauty Many of Us Miss

How much beauty

The Daily Beauty Many of Us Miss

Can be found

The Daily Beauty Many of Us Miss

If we would just look up.

11
BaileyisDarcy is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• I have my share of sunset pictures in my phone, too. <3

For me, tho, the real "daily beauty" is in motion, and more often than not involves manmade things.
    For instance... To me, there's a weird beauty to being on a freeway on-ramp after dark, when there's a decent amount of traffic (but not enough for a slowdown). It's hard to explain, but, going around the curve and starting the merge, there's just this mesmerizing beauty to how the other lines of red lights -- the cars already on the road -- run through my peripheral vision as I pull onto the straightaway.

Same thing, to a lesser extent, when I watch 2 or 3 parallel lanes of cars make a left turn (... for you, a right turn).

I also like watching plastic bags float through the air. You call it litter, I call it a dance performance ahha.

• I've only gotten my Ls this year so I dont find much beauty in cars just yet. Too busy trying not to die haha
      I think I get what you're saying though.

• well, I've seen this kind of beauty on the road since I was a little girl. not only in the physical sights, but also in wanderlust more generally speaking. (not even kidding, I used to sit in the bathtub and "read" road atlases for fun -- like, taking imaginary road trips while sitting in the bath)

of course, this is hardly a surprise, given that I come from a family of auto mechanics. (:

"Ls" = learner's permit?

• Thats the one!

I never paid much attention to cars, anytime we were on the road i was more likely to have my nose in a book or watching the scenery go past than to care much about the actual transport. Or fighting with siblings, was very good at losing battles with them haha