31 Days of Favorite Halloween Movies/Specials (or at least 31 mytakes) part 15

I've posted this before but never on this scale. This is pretty ambitious and I hope I can get it to all fit together. This is my love for the horror anthology coming out and again, while this is not Halloween specific it is fun to watch on Halloween.

Creepshow- 1982

I am basically going to highlight each section of these tales and give a brief description.

The prologue

A Father punishes his son for having horror comics and sends him to bed. The boy get's excited to see that his Creepshow friend is there to greet him in his bedroom. Making his punishment not nearly as bad.

1# Father's Day

A rich family talks about the good old days. About them as kids, fun times with the maid and murdering their father which comes back to them with just desserts.

2# The Lonesome Death Of Jordy Verrill

Stephen King... I mean Jordy, finds a meteor and plans to get money for it, only he gets a different kind of green than he counted for.

3# Something to Tide You Over

A poor guy had an affair with a rich man's wife... not so bad unless the rich man choose to handle the affair by placing you out in the ocean to die by a video camera while drowning. Well, let's just say as the pictures show, he gets what is coming to him.

4# The Crate

These two professors get a really cool old crate shipped to their college from what appears to be an expedition but what they find may be a little more than they bargained for.

5# They're Creeping Up On You

There is a man with a germ free, bug free apartment and plans to keep it that way by a mean or any means necessary but for some reason he can't quite seem to get a handle on this bug problem.

Creepshow 2- 1987

6# Old Chief Woodenhead

A native American Indian robber thinks he can ignore his ancestors while his ancestors spirits have a different plan in mind.

7# The Raft

A bunch of kids find this really cool lake but ignore the do not swim sign and they got more than they bargained for.

8# The Hitchhiker

A rich woman is out for a drive, during the night she lets her mind wander only she wanders off the road and hits a hitchhiker. She reasons to leave him there not knowing what to do only to find that even in his death, he is still looking for a ride.

Hope you had fun with this take and I will seen you again soon - JJ

3
0

Most Helpful Girls

• Anonymous
    Ahaha @Jjpayne Seems like people are sick of your Halloween questions. Lol 😂😂😂😂
    Is this still revelant?
    • Jjpayne

My hope and goal is for people to revisit them on Halloween 😂

• Anonymous

Who and whose

• Jjpayne

Im not sure 🤔

• douride2
    Only 16 more to go eh.
    Is this still revelant?
    • Jjpayne

I've been debating the meaning of them... At first I thought it would be a fun series that people would like to something people would reference on the 31st

Now it's simply perseverance to the end 😂

This is a life lesson. And something that I've noticed on gag, not all idea pan out especially ones like these.

But I made a commitment to gag but now more to myself, that even if it falls on death ears I plan to finish it for better or worse 😂

• Jjpayne

Wow... Death ears... That's on me... Deaf ears 😂

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

10
  • meetkitty123
    @Jjpayne
    This I a really interesting shareIs this like the old tales from the crypt? How manageable scary is this? Can a little scary kitty 😂🐈 like me pull it off? I've managed to watch some tales from the crypt as a teen. It looks creep but with an amusing twist.
    • Jjpayne

It has jump scares but it is fun.

Was this in your alerts? I'm just curious...

• Gee excuse the typos in this post lol! I have changed the settings on my keyboard/text bored on my phone and I have no idea how to change it back and somehow I have messed with the auto text as well.

Anyhow @Jjpayne
      Was this in my inbox notifications? Yes It was.

I was trying to say this post looked really interesting in the the fact that it reminded me of the old tales from the crypt. Is it humorous as well?

• Jjpayne

I'll say it can have witty characters and segments but it has some pretty serious scares.

This one is less of a horror comedy although it does have fun with the wit of the comic books.