31 Days of Favorite Halloween Movies/Specials (or at least 31 mytakes) part 19

Jjpayne

Something strange happened... Mytakes 13 through 18 just disappeared. So... I might have to do a summery or two to catch up with them.....

but attempting to stay motivated while I continue posting...

Funsize - 2012

Some random clips to start and now maybe a few pictures

In summery, this is basically a movie that feels like a teenage comedy but is more for younger audiences so there is less adult humor. But I remember it still being funny and a blast to watch. And after doing this mytake, I am going to plan to pay it a revisit.

Have a great week- JJ

1
1

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

11
  • You do realize these are getting worse eh?
    • Jjpayne

I will try to make them better 😂

• douride2

Just yanking on your chain.

• Jjpayne

I actually did watch this again tonight. It was surprisedly good. It had johnny knoxville in it and it was while tame a pretty fun and heart felt teen movie. It had its laugh out moments too. Like that chicken that's there, the statue was humping the car 🤣 and at one point another gag was a midget in a Halloween costume saying there is nothing saying I can't trick or treat and the main girl saying yeah it it's still creepy.
      I was even surprised that in a nick movie, they used the word bit#h twice and they had moment where a girl character made male character touch her breast. it is such a strange movie but I pretty enjoyable one if you like teen rom coms

• rapfan107
    I was quite disappointed about that movie!!! I expected it to be more raunchy based on the trailer