The new Fairly OddParents sitcom is... FAIRLY STUPID!!!

smahala1991

I am a huge fan of the original Fairly OddParents. At least the first couple seasons before Poof. But, the new sitcom is a bunch of hot sick ass.

The plot is Timmy Turner's cousin and her stepbrother have to share Cosmo and Wanda (gee where have I seen this before?). We have also had live action Fairly OddParents before and it didn't go so well then.

The show has received a 2.3 stars out of 10 score on IMDB. In my opinion with the exception of the 1994 Flintstones movie, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, and the first Scooby Doo live action movie, cartoons don't adapt well to live action.

The series is on Paramount+ if you are curious to check out this monstrosity.

3
5
3Girl Opinion
5Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Girls

• meetkitty123
    My kids and I still watch the original. The last one we watched a few days ago was the episode where Timmy wants to be a popular kid but he needs flashy clothes and items so he wishes and wishes it goes to his head and he gets banned from making wishes. Its a cute cartoon series I didn't have a clue there was a new series. Well I'll tell the kids and see what they think.
    Is this still revelant?
  • 7barbieringz
    I really feel like it's people over 50 coming up with these terrible reboots. They have no idea what the people who grew up in these shows actually want
    Like 1 Person
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Guys

• ArtemisSilver
    It seems like the longer a show goes on the greater the chance that it forgets what the fans liked in the first place.

Just look at the new starwars and trek stuff, not only is it loaded with propoganda, but it's just bad and only resembles the original in the shallowest visual sense.
    Is this still revelant?
  • DarkWinterNights
    I feel like nothing coming out the last couple of years is quality. I’ve been so disappointed lately I barely watch anything anymore.
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

13
  • Mrsposh
    Oh man I loved fairly odd parents as a kid. I didn't even know about this new show, I will definitely go have look 😁.
  • EffaMan
    I loved fairly odd parents as a kid
  • Deserter
    Cash grab, no soul
  • legalboxers
    yeah... no...