Do you find the r@pe jokes in The Boondocks (Adult Swim animated show) to be hilarious, funny or offensive and disturbing?

• Hilarious
  • Funny
  • Offensive and disturbingly fucked up.
    Vote C
  • Others
    Vote D

14

Most Helpful Girl

• I laugh at some of them.

If someone finds it offensive or disturbing, then they should just not watch it. People like that shouldn't ruin other people's enjoyment just because they don't find it funny.

Most Helpful Guy

• I got a few chuckles out of them.

I wouldn't say it's hilarious, but anyone who's offended by this needs to grow a pair.

• Yeah pretty much, it's not like the rape jokes were ever intended for malice against real rape. It's like I said to the other Opinion Owner here, I normally try very hard to be considerate of actual/real rape victims (both women and men) because I'm not that messed up of a person but the way the r@pe jokes are executed in this animated series just often gets me dying from laughter and I couldn't help it.😂