Is this a smart idea for parties?

And what cup would you take?Is this a smart idea for parties??
  • Pink - Taken
    Vote A
  • Purple - Down to fuck (Dtf)
    Vote B
  • Blue - Single AF!
    Vote C
  • Green - It's complicated..
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would take all the colors and pile them up, theb switch the order depending on who I'm talking too. (I'd probably have to drink fast to do that... A shale right?)

And if my crush comes along I'll just take all the blues and wear them as clothes and hat just to be sure the message is clear.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess it'd help stop any confusion. Anyway, pink and I'd probably take the pink one even if I weren't in a relationship. Hooking up at a party would not be my thing and it's my favourite colour anyway πŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 25

• Wouldn't do it like that as its not solving anything and over complicating things. Instead do only 2 colors, Date Me! and Just here to party! that way you know who to make a move on and its actually valuable.

0|2
    0|0
    • Perhaps add a Looking for Casual to the other two so you do indeed cover everything.

• No 90% of guys would pick dtf and maybe 10% of girls would pick dtf. So all the guys would rush to her like horny dogs

1|0
    0|0
  • Swap the meanings of blue and purple and we're good. I want the purple cup but I don't know that I'm dtf.

1|0
    0|0
  • DTF. It's nice signaling your intentions without leading a girl on. I get what I want and nobody gets their heart broken. I don't want to date again for at least 10 years. I've had my share of suffering

0|0
    0|0
  • I think people would start with one color and then change to another depending upon how much they drank and who else is there

1|1
    0|0
  • It's a good idea, but maybe just have two colors to keep it simple: "available," or, "not available."

0|0
    0|0
    • And maybe dtf πŸ€”

• That's a great idea... I would take both pink and purple together

1|0
    0|0
  • I like this plan. I hope to meet someone else with a blue cup that i can relate to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Genius idea, but I feel like some people would be reluctant to take the dtf cups out of fear of being judged. Which would you take?

0|0
    0|0
  • Hahaha single af for the win. But this is a great idea

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be interested to see how it would play out. Where are the 'taken' cups tho?

0|0
    0|0
  • It'd be cool so single people could chat together and avoid hitting on taken people πŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol and i wondered why i always loved the color blue...

0|0
    0|0
  • Perfect way to turn a party into a speed dating

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't need a cup, I have a wedding ring. 😎

0|0
    0|0
  • You gotta feel sorry for the colour blind people

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh my goodness! You are so right! But still. I don't think those colors would look the same to them, do you? Other colors could be chosen. I have a friend who can distinguish a bit better if neon colors are used.

• Green - It's complicated..

0|0
    0|0
  • hahaha its a pretty good idea, lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Watch me grab one of each cup.

0|0
    0|0
  • Green all the way

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 7

• I like this idea a lot. Maybe that's because I'd take the blue cup.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmao I love that! Pink.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be extremely happy with my pink cup and no one trying to come at me. Great idea!

2|0
    0|0
  • I would pick the pink one. That’s pretty cool. I like that idea.

It would be funny if some people took like two cups. Like a purple and blue one or pink and green etc πŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • Blue or green for me. I love this idea

0|0
    0|0
  • What an amazing fun idea. I love it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's a great idea

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes