Is this a smart idea for parties?

And what cup would you take?Is this a smart idea for parties??
  • Pink - Taken
  • Purple - Down to fuck (Dtf)
  • Blue - Single AF!
    Vote C
  • Green - It's complicated..
    Vote D

826

Most Helpful Guy

• I would take all the colors and pile them up, theb switch the order depending on who I'm talking too. (I'd probably have to drink fast to do that... A shale right?)

And if my crush comes along I'll just take all the blues and wear them as clothes and hat just to be sure the message is clear.

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess it'd help stop any confusion. Anyway, pink and I'd probably take the pink one even if I weren't in a relationship. Hooking up at a party would not be my thing and it's my favourite colour anyway πŸ˜‚