Do you think people without social media are insecure?

With social media I mean Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat etc.

I was talking about this with some people in class today. People on social media always try to show the great life they have, and some people can feel lonely and insecure by looking at other people’s highlights. And some people don’t get enough likes as their friends which can also make them insecure.

So they rather not have any social media.
  • I think they are insecure
  • I don’t think they are insecure
I don’t think having social media makes you insecure, that’s such a cliche.

57106

Most Helpful Guy

• I know for some people that is the reason why. I've had friends that deleted their social media, because they said it made them feel insecure about their own life compared to others. I wouldn't say that's the bulk of people that don't have social media, but I do know that definitely does exist for some of them.

Most Helpful Girl

• I dont have much social media because I'd rather spend my time watching tv or whatever. Thr only social media i have are the ones my friends practically forced me to get and i literally never use them... Ever

Im insecure but thats not Why i dont use social media. Excluding gag, most just bore me tbh