Titanic the movie - Did Rose cheat with Jack because she already had a fiance?

• Yes she cheated.
    Vote A
  • No she didn't
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well she didn't chose her fiance and didn't approve of him either. So I'd say from her emotional point of view she wasn't in a relationship at all. So while yes, while you techniqually could say that she did cheat, morally I don't think she did anything wrong as she never expressed the desire to be with her fiance and had him forced on her more or less. That's why I voted no.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• She did. She didn't have the courage to break it off, if she did. Jack would still be alive. People saying 'the guy is a jerk' let it completely fly over them that they were in an official relationship. Rose was marrying for money, but was banging Leo on the side. Under all the layers, she just a glorified gold digger who even got Leo killed in the end.
    Leo should have just stuck to painting them French girls,

0|0
    0|0
    • Not sure about the gloryfied gold digger part, since she was forced into this relationship

• Show All
    • @Shimy no shit?

• Well thank you for sharing your opinion with us. It was so insightful and it helps add to the conversation. I look forward to your future opinions.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• Yes. It was an arranged marriage, she literally hated everything about him, and he was a huge dick anyway so in this case, I don't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • Technically. But the dude was a jerk and she was forced into it

0|0
    0|0
  • No because she truly had no interest in the guy and was basically forced into marrying him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Technically yes but he was abusive and she was forced tbh

0|0
    0|1
  • Yes, she did.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes she cheated.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes she cheated.

0|0
    0|0
  • Technically yes but she didn't chose her fiance.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• LOL how women rationalize it in this question is very funny. Typical behavior coming from the female sex.

0|0
    0|0
    • Make a long story short. Jack made her very wet. Commitment and family meant absolutely nothing to her.

• No. Rose left her fiance for Jack, cheating on the first with the second.

0|0
    0|0
  • No because the script said so.

0|0
    0|0
  • Rose is nasty

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • never watched it, never will!