Do you like my new tattoo? Asking for a friend? Serious replies only? What does it mean?

Do you like my new tattoo? Asking for a friend? Serious replies only? What does it mean?
Updates:
1d
I have been told several times in the last week but I am too old for this site. One of the reasons I have left six times. I'm seriously considering it again. This place is fun for the most part and I let these people bring me down :-(

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

What Girls Said 6

• damn what a fine tattoo! i'm gonna go to that artist asap!

also to your update: you're not too old at all! is there an age limit on fun? nah. I don't know you all that well but you post fun questions and seem like a cool person and it'd be a shame to see you leave

1|0
    0|0
  • I had to stop myself for replying as I always do upon seeing such questions. And yeah fuck you to all those people telling you that you're too old. This is a site about asking people with more life experience questions about well yeah life... so those saying that shit are idiots.

1|0
    0|0
  • Don’t go. Don’t let some irrelevant ass people on the internet bring you down. Seriously. πŸ™„. I know they can be super harsh and rude but you’re not β€œtoo old”

1|0
    0|0
  • That is the greatest looking tattoo I've ever seen!

1|0
    0|0
  • This is obviously marker.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's cute lol

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes