Which is the best and worst film out of the Halloween franchise movies?

512

What Guys Said 12

• I don't think I have seen them all yet and I for sure have not seen the new one but I want to say that the first one is the best because it was groundbreaking and it was more focused on the story than the Michael killing, or at least that is what I think

• Scary Movie was the best. I don't know about the worst. It's a toss up.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySZnINSPsC4

• I like the one with buster rhymes. And tbe one with LL COOL j.

Ok i think the busta rhymes one is called h20. And that one. Freaked me out. When i was younger because thst mirror scene until this very day i look at bathroom mirror with a slighted eye

• The best: Halloween 1, 2 and 5.
    The worst: Halloween 3, and both of the remakes.
    Mediocre: Halloween Resurrection and Halloween 2018.
    As for the rest, they were good, but not the best (Halloween 4, 6 and H2O).

• Best i have to say is the newest one that just came out hot long ago the worst one was they one where they stayed in his house for a reality tv show , that was dumb

• The first one was the best. I don't like any of the others.

• Personally Halloween has always been meh and i wish they stuck with the idea of every film been different would of been 10times better.

The only bad ones are Halloween 2 rob zombie and 2018 Halloween.

My fav is Halloween 1 rob zombie cause i liked seeing him as a kid more.
    Even tho the original is pretty good where basically the kid was just a psycho for no reason unlike rob zombie where he grew up in a bad house and bad family.

So the only two i like is the original and 1st rob zombie version.
    All the rest are garbage even Halloween 3 just cause yea it had a good idea behind the story and dark but was boring to watch.

• The original is best. Part 3 is the worst. But I am not a big fan of the Rob Zombie remakes either. Especially his part 2. That was horrible.

• Best is always the original,
    worst was that crap called
    Halloween 3 Season of the Witch

• I liked Halloween 2 and 4 but also (now I see the haters coming) liked Rob Zombie's Halloween 2

• Best is the original

Worst is all the rest.

• half eere good half were ok

What Girls Said 5

• The remake which was probably done in 2017 was lame and boring. It was like a typical Hollywood horror movie remake; too predictable and annoying. Maybe I'm just biased because I've seen the old versions. I liked part 1 and 2 (classics). Halloween 2018 was okay. I liked how the director and producers didn't take the same direction as 2017 version did: have sex then die, sex then die which makes it boring and too repetitive.

• The first/second and the latest one from last year!

• I still need to watch them.
    At least find someone to watch it with 😂 I love horror but I don't like to watch alone.

• The original is the best. Through and through.
    H20 was good too

• I didn't really watch them. Freddy Krueger fan