Do you ever get the feeling you draw unusual/weird people?

Both in a positive or negative way, both on G@G and real life.
Sometimes I have this sensation and it's generally in a good way, without mentioning how many intelligent, brilliant and caring people I met on here and in real life.
But sometimes I meet outright weirdos, bizarre anons and trolls, and a couple of people who seemed thoughtful and normal before revealing they are out right insane.
What about you?

76

Most Helpful Girls

• I think if you want high quality friends - you usually have to go out and look for them. The ones who chase and beg others to be friends with them are usually low quality and if you don't initiate - you will end up with more jerks than desirables in friendship but most people operate purely on the basis of respect and esteem and I think relationships should be based not only on esteem and respect but also on compassion and mercy. I've had friends that I initiated contact with and I've had friends who chased me - the friends who chased me usually had a lot of flaws. The ones I chased were better but not perfect.

Most Helpful Guys

• I've noticed 90% of your questions are "couple" related on a site where i'm guessing the majority are single. I find that pretty weird. But no it doesn't really bother me.

• I was a mental health counselor for five years before I attended law school. I did psychiatric evaluations in an emergency room setting. I can spot the nuts fairly easily.