Do you ever get the feeling you draw unusual/weird people?

Do you ever get the feeling you draw unusual/weird people?
Both in a positive or negative way, both on G@G and real life.
Sometimes I have this sensation and it's generally in a good way, without mentioning how many intelligent, brilliant and caring people I met on here and in real life.
But sometimes I meet outright weirdos, bizarre anons and trolls, and a couple of people who seemed thoughtful and normal before revealing they are out right insane.
What about you?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I think if you want high quality friends - you usually have to go out and look for them. The ones who chase and beg others to be friends with them are usually low quality and if you don't initiate - you will end up with more jerks than desirables in friendship but most people operate purely on the basis of respect and esteem and I think relationships should be based not only on esteem and respect but also on compassion and mercy. I've had friends that I initiated contact with and I've had friends who chased me - the friends who chased me usually had a lot of flaws. The ones I chased were better but not perfect.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I've noticed 90% of your questions are "couple" related on a site where i'm guessing the majority are single. I find that pretty weird. But no it doesn't really bother me.

0|1
    0|0
  • I was a mental health counselor for five years before I attended law school. I did psychiatric evaluations in an emergency room setting. I can spot the nuts fairly easily.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• hummm... maybe i am weird :P
    i think i am pretty acceptant of most people's views... if i feel they seem "off" i have a good sense. they are usually the type who asked about sexual chat or pictures... then i tell them i am not intersted, if they become rude i block. and if i am not comfortable, then i don't respond
    other than that... i am pretty open chatting about most topics.
    sorry you met some "crazy" pepole like me hahahaa...

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm weird but not creepy weird (I don't think?) so I definitely attract the weirdos. But some of them are the brilliant/intelligent/creative types that I really enjoy.

0|1
    0|0
  • In my personal life, yes. I always end up with the outcasts, despite looking and behaving normal. I am the insane type of person you speak of.

Even the weirdos can't stand me.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like those kinds of people better, I never fit in with the popular crowd, but that's fine because I never wanted to. It's better to be yourself and have one real friend than to put a mask on every day and have 20 fake friends.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hmmm rarely. Weirdos, bizzare anons and trolls died trying to get my attention.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not really, I know how to fend them off if they get too close

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes in HS, my friends are all weird in their own unique way I'd say.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hello, I have a feeling you must have met me already...

0|1
    0|0
  • No. I am the unusual/weird person people draw.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes