2017 Fashion Trends (Women)

So here we go, just a few little trends that I've noticed this year, some that are coming back from previous years maybe! Feel free to add any trends you noticed!

Fringe Earrings

That reminds me! I want to buy a pair of these! haha, I personally thing these are very cute and they actually look very classy with formal dresses.

Chokers

No doubt about this one. This suddenly made it's way back and wow did it make an entrance back! Nearly every shop sells these!

Tie-up Heels

I feel like anything Tie up these days seem to be a thing! haha

Bralettes

I personally find these very cute, but I don't tend to wear them to show the world haha, each to their own opinion and style! But they sure do look awesome :)

Mesh Shirts

Bralettes mostly are seen to be worn with these also!

Ripped Jeans

Imagine all the jeans I could have not thrown away all those years ago with holes in them! haha

Knee high Boots

I love these ones, very fashionable!

Feel free to add any you notice where you are, and if you love any of these particular ones that I mentioned! :)

1315
soccerchick4eva is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 15

• The only bearable thing on the list are chokers.

1950s dresses are coming back and it makes me happy. Vintage is still a niche thing but just because it isn't truly mainstream doesn't mean it isn't valid.

• Ripped jeans are so ugly. One of the worst trends ever.
    Those earrings are not bad.
    Chokers are cool.
    Tie-up heels can be sexy depending on the rest of the outfit.
    Bralettes can be sexy if it has a good pattern.
    Mesh shirts are sexy unless she's wearing a bra of the opposite color.
    Knee-high boots are very sexy if they have high heels

• I recognize all except the fringe earrings... so fashion seems to be pretty equal across the globe - we're 20000 km apart :D

• Ngl I find mesh shirts so hot haha

• Ripped jeans is the most ridiculous one
    other than that, all are awesome

• These trends are dope...

• A nice choker seems elegant on women's necks. Other outfits you mentioned here seem good too.

• What exactly are the bralettes?

• Okay lets see men try to pull these off. Like they are doing with leggings.

• I love tie heels and knees high heels boots 💖

• I like the mesh shirts. But never understood the ripped jeans look.

• I like those trendy birthday suits

• Blares are great !!

• So, nothing changed, essentially

• also popular now are public boners from guys seeing the girls wearing all this stuff. lol.

• yeah not really sure if it counts as a "fashion trend" but it's definitely happening. lol. or maybe its just me. :o

What Girls Said 13

• Not a fan of the fringe earrings tbh! I've always preferred small ones because they don't get in the way or stuck. I love chokers, I used to hate them because I felt like they just make everyone's neck look short and weird, but since they come in so many different styles now (compared to what, 2 years ago?) I've fallen in love with them. Also not a fan of heels in general since I have a hard time walking in them, but the tie up ones are really pretty. Love the knee high boots too, I have a pair that I've worn since last winter. :) They're good for keeping your legs warm. I also love bralettes, though I leave the sheer ones for the bedroom. The thicker ones that kinda look like crop tops I'll wear under chunky sweaters or oversized hoodies, looks very cute and it's nice for layering like that. Ripped jeans are good in the summer, because it's kinda like wearing shorts without actually wearing shorts. In the winter they're awful though haha. Never been a fan of the mesh trend either, at least not when it's like a full on mesh dress or t-shirt. I like mesh panels or sleeves, but not when it's all mesh. Would make me feel too naked.
    Another trends I've noticed are:
    http://picture-cdn.wheretoget.it/hotkc0-l.jpg
    Fishnets under ripped jeans
    i.pinimg.com/.../...fer-jackets-winter-jackets.jpg
    Puffer jackets, especially in this bright red color
    www.pricklypals.co.uk/.../...ens-Dungarees-411.jpg
    Black skinny dungarees/overalls, often styled with a striped t-shirt. It's a very cute look in my opinion and I just got a pair.

• I likecandcwear all of these except for mesh shirts. I don’t like my jeans too torn up, but a few holes here and there can look really cute. Where I live, running shorts, especially the Nike tempo shorts, and an oversized tshirt are still in style for casual fashion.

• Wow. I know I miss the spacebar every now and then, but just noticed I missed and hit the c key twice when I was trying to say “like and wear”

• didn't even notice that ahhahah

• besides he choker, i own zero of this XD. good to know I was more fashionable then normally this year XD.

• I like all of those except for the Mesh Shirts.

• bralettes look good

• I like them all❤

• It is so funny to see what the new fashion trends are. And how lots of people like to wear what is in fashion. (There ain't nothin' wrong with that) I personally prefer to make-up my own fashion.

Great Mytake.

• Mesh Shirts, It still is popular, but not quite like before.( Personally i like it because it's so cute♡

• The only one I would even consider wearing is the knee high boots

• So I wore none of this...

• Ripped jeans, chokers I don't know this is because these are awesome.

• I really dislike ripped jeans. It's ridiculous how expensive some cost.

• These were all popular in the 90s or 2000s actually. I'm glad I had most in the house already, except for the bra thing though