Attracting a Desi Like Me 🙌

Attracting a Desi Like Me 🙌

For starters, I’m not Desi/Indian but my name is actually Desi which is short for something lol. So I feel like i’ve made a lot of looks/body related questions bt the dizzy in me has been summoned by @mel1695 @legatelanius @alinakhanxox @xtom98 to participate in this #WhatIFindAttractiveChallenge

Lol now y'all know im picky af but still i’ll #FeelFreeToList my type as you can see in the pics above anyway.

Now I do have a boyfriend, so no disrespect to bae lol but these are what i’d usually go for-

Taste the Rainbow

Any ethnicity is acceptable but caramel is preferred. I love seeing a sexy caramel skintoned (redbone) black guy. And if not that, then a hot “whatever ethnicity” mixed with black guy (yellowbone). After those two preferences, then i open the doors to taste the rainbow: white knights, lusty latino, Asian persuasion, etc

Attracting a Desi Like Me 🙌
Attracting a Desi Like Me 🙌
Attracting a Desi Like Me 🙌

Green With Envy

I absolutely love when guys have green guys. And omg to see a black guy with green eyes can be rare but its so attractive. If not olive green then i love to see a guy with hazel, icy blue, or gray. Glasses can also be cute on a guy.

Attracting a Desi Like Me 🙌
Attracting a Desi Like Me 🙌
Attracting a Desi Like Me 🙌

Be Fair with the Hair

I also love to see a guy with a buzzcut/shaved haircut/fade. And omg if he has thick beautiful naturally arched brows, thats a plus. He also needs a cute little nose (not anything piggish/witchy looking) and a beautiful smile. I prefer straight teeth but if theyre crooked, i’ll deal as long as they compliment his smile.... especially if he has dimples.

I prefer little to no body hair. A goatee or slight light trimmed mustache is ok but i dont like beards. I also dont like pubes. So they gotta go guys or at least be super trimmed. Hairy arms and legs are acceptable but not if you look like chewbacca. I think its cute when black guys have the blondish arm/leg hair

Attracting a Desi Like Me 🙌
Attracting a Desi Like Me 🙌
Attracting a Desi Like Me 🙌

Body Party

I prefer a guy with a nice chest and arms but not too buff looking. I also prefer a flat tummy with no abs. And omg if he has gorgeous calves thats a plus. I also like if a guy has nice hands with nails that look trimmed or bitten. Its hawt to me! I also like if theyre 5’7-6’2.

I love to see a guy wearing any of the below: hoodies, sweat pants, vnecks, white tees, black tees, cargo shorts, converse, nike jogging suits, adidas track suits, plaid shirts, baseball jerseys, baseball tees, high tops, polos, and loose and/or ripped jeans

Attracting a Desi Like Me 🙌
Attracting a Desi Like Me 🙌
Attracting a Desi Like Me 🙌

60% Looks 40% Personality

Personality wise, i prefer someone who believes in God, is faithful, respectful, friendly, goofy, talkative, and hardly cusses. I also prefer a family man who wants marriage/kids within like 2 years of being together. Im not rushing, just tired of waiting lol. I do also prefer someone same age as me.

Attracting a Desi Like Me 🙌
Attracting a Desi Like Me 🙌
Attracting a Desi Like Me 🙌

Hobbies & Hotties

Hobby wise, its attractive to me if a guy plays baseball or draws/writes or builds things (carpentry/architecture/etc). I also love a man into all genres of music. Oh yea and if he can cook

Attracting a Desi Like Me 🙌
Attracting a Desi Like Me 🙌
Attracting a Desi Like Me 🙌

I Think I’ve Found That Someone

Crazy im into all this because my boyfriend only has a few of the touches, but I love him anyway haha. He’s mixed half black half hispanic/latino (whatever Puerto Rican is lol). He has decent hair and a gorgeous smile. He's goofy and talkative and I love his eyes even though they are just as plain chocolate as mine. But he has the cutest eyelashes. And when he smiles hard he kinda has a dimple. Oh yea and his lips are like the perfect shade of pink.

He's no superman yet but we’re working on it #GymSquad He’s 5’10 and its the perfect height for when we kiss. I love his hands but i have to make him cut his nails lol. I like that he doesn't have much body hair but im working on convincing him to shave that chest hair. His dress style is nice but it drives me crazy when he wears joggers. Theyre like the second evil after skinny jeans on a man lol. I love his shoegame cause he looks so good in hightops. He’s also very sexy when he strips down to his boxers. I love his thigh definition and his calves as well as what peeks through the boxers at me 😄

He’s unfortunately younger than me but we act the same age so that helps lol. He could cut back on videogaming but we do have similar interests when it comes to a few tv shows like The Flash and The Chi. I like that he wants marriage/kids but i’ll be glad when its set in stone and he stops changing his mind about when he wants em. I also like that he's a Christian and virgin willing to wait til marriage with me. Thats the hottest feature of em all.

Attracting a Desi Like Me 🙌

I challenge @Charismatic110 @GoldCobra @yesnomaybeone985 @tripleace @james_mark @fay23 @mistnigqa808 @topaz171 @swaggirl1 to make a mytake like this as well :) See y'all

716
DizzyDesii is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guys

• Awesome. This was cute. I like the Taste the Rainbow at the beginning. Glad you found each other. He sounds pretty cool.

Most Helpful Girls

• Great mytake!!! I was drooling while looking at those pics.

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 14

• I'm white, green eyed, clean shaven ( today), love sports but baseball is a mystery to this English guy and I think I'm more personality than looks, 5ft10 and own 2 pairs of skinny jeans. So just the average male GAG'er lol

• Haha nahh you sound attractive minus the skinny jeans lol

• I like jeans on a guy but mot SKINNY jeans. So im a skinnyjeanist not a sexist

• @DizzyDesii Lol, the only time I've ended up with skinny jeans is when I've misordered on line, It's another of my faults... relying on internet shopping lol

• You know.. I always see what you find attractive, and you really don't have a specific type.. It's so wide range, that it's not easy to define.. But I think do yo best to condense it.. Good take! 8)..

• Nice MyTake 😋
    very well written and I like the gifs 😄
    Everywhere people are saying "no abs" has it really turned into something bad? 😲

• Lol if you have abs then you're still sexy af lol! Im just saying that abs are no longer “preferred” but definitely an added bonus

• Omg crazy! Yea i tore something in my tummy after doing 100 sumn situps in like 5 mins and was paralyzed in anhunched over position for like 2 months

• I got the injury because I was trying to overdo a strongman in my gym 😅 so I kinda deserved it... gotta love my impulsive stupidity 🤦

• So ok, first of all great mytake!! Hold on... Thumbs up... alright, the best thing I can say is that I don't match any of the parts of the list lol except this portion right here!
    "Personality wise, i prefer someone who believes in God, is faithful, respectful, friendly, goofy, talkative, and hardly cusses. I also prefer a family man who wants marriage/kids within like 2 years of being together. Im not rushing, just tired of waiting lol."
    "I also like that he's a Christian and virgin willing to wait til marriage with me. Thats the hottest feature of em all."

That's me!!! and Thank you for that!!! I was starting to think that I was alone in this... At least some girls see the value of a guy that is waiting for the right girl

• Good job
    You have good taste and may god bless you both

• Nice Mytake ! The game is on if I got some time this weekend haha :)

• Okay :) i’ll be on today after 1pm but i prob won't be on tomorrow

• Lol thanks for the mention but I’m not going to do it. My list is really short anyway

• Oh. THAT kind of Desi. I thought it was the other kind. That's why I clicked this so fast

• Nice take! Very well written too. 😊

• Good you got more naked black guys and less white guys. ☺

• Wonder if I can get away with being caramel 🤔

• Nothing on how a guys smells?

• Author are you a Psychologist

• what?

What Girls Said 5