7 Things Women Are Insecure About That I Find Attractive

Here is a list of things girls may be insecure about, but really I find attractive or just don't mind.

1. Being Tall

I find a girl being tall to be very sexy. Don't get me wrong short women can be really attractive too, but I have a strong preference for tall women that are like around 5'9+. Their long legs, being closer to my height than most girls, same height or taller than most people, and just the overhaul look of it. Especially when really tall girls that wear heels I find it to be really attractive.

2. Belly Fat

I find girls that have some belly fat for it to be pretty cute whether they're skinny, average, or curvy. I'm not talking about a full on beer belly, but a girl with it can be attractive and a turn on to me.

3. Small Boobs

Having small boobs doesn't make you unnattractive and can be quite the opposite. I know the usual trend these days is that all guys love big boobs, but there are a lot of guys out there including myself that find small boobs to be pretty attractive.

4. Big Forehead

This is one of those "flaws" I find to be pretty cute on girls and never understood too much why girls hated having a big forehead. I get a lot of people make jokes about someone having one, but I believe a girl having a flaw gives her character and something a lot of people agree with.

5. Cellulite

If you have cellulite guys won't stop being attracted to you. My girlfriend has cellulite and I've never thought anything of it. I understand about all girls have cellulite and it's not really thing they can control and cellulite has never bothered me on a girl whether they were skinny, average, chubby, or curvy.

6. Thigh Gap/Thick Thighs

Having a thigh gap or having thick thighs doesn't make you less attractive and a lot of us guys aren't going to be turned off because you have either of them. Some might, but a lot of us won't. I've seen girls on either side of the spectrum thinking them having a thigh gap is unattractive or them having thick thighs is, but it isn't.

7. Not Having The Perfect Body

Some girls who are skinny want to have the curvy body or wide hips where as some girls who are chubby or curvy may want to be skinny like some of those models where as a girl who has an average body type could be in both. I want to say all three types are attractive to me and I'm not trying to say all bodies are beautiful, they're not. But majority of women I find have attractive bodies and I don't have that much of a problem. Unless you're anorexic or morbidly obese I won't find you unattractive. You don't to look perfect like a model at the end of the day. Try to focus on your health rather than what the beauty trends are.

2240

Most Helpful Girls

• I understand not minding cellulite, but finding it attractive?

• I stopped reading when you said that tall girls are only girls over 5'9. Another shallow guy out there

• @Allie_Oops That's absolutely shallow that he cares so much about a woman's height, having small boobs and all the other things he mentioned in this post, instead of her personality. Secondly, I don't get how are women from 5'5-5'8 short. 5'7-5'8 is tall because a woman's average height is 5'5. Short would be like 5'3. Another post body-shaming and making discriminations against girls who aren't super tall

• @naijagurl get a reality check. You are one of these people with unrealistic standards that like OP make girls feel bad about their bodies.
      I

• @naijagurl it's ABOVE average
      Learn to speak English

Most Helpful Guys

• The only two that are somewhat negotiable are small boobs and large forehead. Small boobs work when they are in proportion to her hips, booty, and thighs. A large forehead depends on her overall facial structure. The rest of these are down right disgusting and are a boner killer.

• Hey guys, I spotted the Incel!

• It can require context for small boobs or a large forehead, but for most girls I believe it doesn't.

• That's awfully generous of you. My personal view is a bit different:
    2) Less belly fat is most certainly preferable to more
    3) I definitely like bigger boobs better than smaller
    5) less cellulite is better than more, and
    6) a perfect body is of course (by definition) preferable to a less perfect one.

But even after all of that, the only one she can really influence is number 2 (and to a lesser extent 5), so that's the only one worth worrying about.

• I don't consider it me being generous, but it's things I either am attracted to or feel neutral on.

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 20

• I agree with the cellulite. I don't like wearing shorts because I have it. When I'm in my best shape possible I don't have any but my diet & workouts determine that. I hate thick thighs and I love them. Don't have s big forehead so I wouldn't understand that one. I'm average height , could see why a woman would be insecure about that one. My boobs are average, I like that they aren't huge because of discomfort & too much unwanted attention. A little belly fat is normal , we aren't all models.

• I forgot to add I'm kinda curvy so I accept & appreciate my body type. Ladies please just love you for you. You are absolutely fine the way you are. Don't let anyone tell you different. Embrace how god made you.

• I meant I have thick thighs not hate

• This should be titled “7 things that girls are insecure about but that guys don’t really care about.”

• Awww you're so nice. My forehead is Captain Tsubasa's football field length. Is nice to hear is not that bad.

• You are talking about the average woman, those that don't go anal about exercising and going to the gym 5 times a day. You are talking about women like me, a 5 ft 3 inch munchkin who doesn't worry about it and just lives life. Bravo!

• Where did you see that? He's talking about very tall women

• @allie97 well read it again.

• *blinks*
      I'm 5ft, don't exercise anymore and I'm still not insecure about these. The average woman doesn't have to have cellulite and belly fat and not worry about her health to be the representation of the average woman...

• I can begin to understand most of your points, which were thoughtful and reassuring, but I still can't understand the appeal of having *any* belly fat whatsoever; I really can only see it as undesirable for myself ^^;;;

• Yeah.. it's gross.. I think some guy jus make up that these sort of things are attractive to make them stress less about going on diets and shit

• I love belly fat.

• "Grrr!" to belly fat. However, that doesn't make me insecure.

• I'm not insecure about any of those as I don't have them lol... except for thigh gap but I like it. I'm insecure about my face mostly.

• I don't know why but the big forehead thing has my dying laughing 😂😂😂😂😂 good take

• I'm not insecure on 1 and 3 but this is a nice mytake

• All things I feel insecure about

• This was a good question.

I wish more guys would realize this about how us girls feel and make us feel loved despite what we consider "flaws"

• Dont need to be... You should appreciate what you have.

• Show more from Girls
    10

What Guys Said 38

• Good call - I would like a few myself, the rest not really notice but find attractive may be a stretch

• It was mostly the cellulite and forehead I felt neutral on or just didn't mind.

• In my opinion, once guys get a little more mature they become more accepting and appreciative of how real women look in the real world. They don't have to look like Victoria's Secret models to be attractive and sexually appealing.

• 1. AGREE
    2. Eh, a little is ok but not too much.
    3. AGREE
    4. I don't think I've ever noticed a big forehead on any woman.
    5. I little is ok.
    6. A little is ok
    7. AGREE

• Small boobs are preferential for me actually. Being tall too. I need get over the being smaller thing. It shouldn’t matter. Foreheads are never a turn off. A small tum is never an issue but not a fan of pots personally. Women generally need to be Moreno confident. 99% are amazing.

• I looooove tall women now in my adult life now too, they are so fucking sexy. Not into small boobs but definitely love thick thighs, and cellulite doesn't bother me. Great Take.

• Wow that is rare. I have also noticed only older guys who are single like tall girls. Young guys hate them and prefer really short girls

• @Helloitzapartaih Woww, well that's an interesting observation because I am older and single lol! That is very interesting that you notice that.

• So basically you want a daddy long legs with cellulite, belly fat, a big forehead, and small blobs?

Right.. right.. right...*typing into dating site description*

• Match found: http://u. cubeupload. com
      /squid /tallfatgirlinthedres. jpg (remove spaces)

• Great take! Another thing I find attractive on a woman that many are insecure about is them keeping their pubic hair aka a full bush. Its not a fetish of mine by any means but I find it attractive because it shows that she is sexually mature and its how a mature feminine woman should look post puberty. I guess it has become a big deal to me because porn and modern fashion constantly say they need to shave or wax in order to look beautiful, with which I strongly disagree and am outspoken about it.

• All the things you listed only make a girl better, honestly

• 1) I prefer shorties
    2) ew
    3) prefer bigger
    4) don't really notice
    5) ew
    6) could go either way
    7) the middle is the best

• I definitely agree that 1 and 3 and 7 are ridiculous to worry about.

• Show more from Guys
    28