Eyebrows are the most important feature in terms of attractiveness (looks) science never lies.

blondfrog

Don't underestimate the power of subconsciousness and your health.

Proof that the eyebrows are the most important facial feature

Its easy to say who this is because you have a side by side comparison. However even then you can tell the major difference in looks here. Obviously there are other factors that come into play when determining your looks. Such as the eyes, nose, and mouth. Actually according to science those are the next features. Again everything plays a role like your jawline, shape of neck, depth of forehead, etc. You get the point. I will actually cover the other features that come next after the eyebrows. Okay so why are the eyebrows the most important? What features separate us from the rest of the animals, Primarily primates? Nose, mouth, ears, jaw, heart, liver, kidney, pancreas, stomach, brain. Even eyelashes but how about eyebrows? Every other animal does not have eyebrows except other primates such as monkeys. Even then theirs does not look like the way ours do and aren't as distinctive. Eyebrows are mainly important for many reasons. They help keep away debris, dust, sweat, and pretty much anything else that could potentially get into your eyes and if that fails then your eyelashes wipe the rest off. They are also important because they help show facial expression. Lastly they divert away from your other features on your face, mainly the eyes. There was a world wide genome study in 2010 that 40% of your looks are due to your eyebrows. I for the life of me cannot find it. However here is a study backing up my claim that it is the most important feature.

https://www.nyib.edu/importance-eyebrows/

https://www.sciencetimes.com/articles/25692/20200514/study-important-facial-feature-groom-brows-eyebrow-trimmers-women.htm

The eyes

Now the rest of these aren't in order but they the next features that are most important. You hear it all the time that the eyes are the windows to the soul. I mean seriously how many times have you heard of that cliché? In retrospect this goes back to what I was saying earlier. Look at how much a difference the eyes would have made if now eyebrows were present. To say this only effects women is just purely ridiculous. If anything it stands out even more on men cause they tend to have more hairy eyebrows. None the less the eyes are the next to being important.

Nose

I am not trying to be mean here, but we all saw what happened to Michael Jacksons nose after the nose surgery. You could obviously tell how much less attractive it made him.

The nose is right in the middle with your other facial features. We see how many people wanna do plastic surgery for their nose, trying to reach the perfect nose symmetry and shape. As a matter of fact rhinoplasty is the most common type of cosmetic surgery. This is a distinct feature and unlike other features does not have a universal standard of of attractiveness. However the key here is that to have the "perfect nose" it can't have a slight bend, over hook, oversized, too small, too flared, wide, etc. How many people do you know who have nose without any of those flaws. Nonetheless we know how important a nose can be and while every feature is important in its own way it does define a lot of detention to your other features. Those are things you look for when looking at most important feature... how they define other facial features. To me the best nose shape on either gender would be something Amy Adams has. The read head for those of you who dont know who she is. Somebody like Katelyn Nacon or Alycia Debnam-Carey.

Something tiny and a little wide is nice too.

Mouth

The mouth is important for obvious reasons. When it comes to looks it can also play a fairly big factor. Too small is bad. Way too big would also be bad. Arch of the lip shape, y and x axis of the width, length, and shape all play factors too just like any other feature. Mainly they can help define and add more definition to the overall circumference of the jawline and cheek bones.

conclusion If you can take anything away from this its that the eyebrows play the biggest role and now you know why. When you look at important you need to look at what features enhances and creates distinction and diversion towards other features. No other feature does that more than the eyebrows. Do not underestimate the power of the subconscious. Just because you don't think about something a lot doesn't mean it doesn't have a play a big merit. I don't have any eyebrows due to having Alopecia. Love and be grateful for having your most "basic features". External health is just as important as internal health.

14
15

Most Helpful Guys

• Massageman
    I hope that everyone has read al the way down to the part where you mentioned your alopecia and your justifiable concern that you lose a lot of emotion in your face. But you imagery of the lady with no brows doesn't mesh with the other pix of people with simply variations of other features. If you had no mouth - analogous to the pic with no brows- you couldn't talk and you couldn't eat. I would say that could make as big or more of a life-impact than no brows. And there are SFX brows that can be applied. (I've worked with women with alopecia several times in a spa and their views and explanations- and what they do to their faces- really covered a wide gamut!) Regardless, thank you for taking the time to put your thoughts out for everyone to consider. :- )
    Is this still revelant?
    • blondfrog

Wow you were one of the few who actually read this. Thank you you are too kind.

• Massageman

With a post this long, I would typically just roll my eyes and move on. Your writing was very compelling, though, a major reason that I did stick it out to the end. Thank you for the kinds words- Thoughtful posts deserve equally thoughtful responses. There ARE temporary eyebrow tattoos available, if you'd want to consider those. but I digress - - - -
      I was surprised at the range of "attitudes" of alopecic women I massaged at the spa. My first was very fussy about her wig. She treated it like tatted lace made from silk. I made a temporary "head" to store it during her massage by winding up a couple of towels into a skull shape and gently placing the wig upon it. She kept "eyeing" it whenever she could, so I took her to be newly alopecic. And the range went all the way to this one lady I remember. Her file was noted alopecia, so I prepped a wound-towel "head". She came in, flung her wig onto the counter for a perfect one-point landing, got on the table, pulled her sheet up and was ready for her massage. Polar opposites. But in any case, alopecic women get a GREAT scalp massage!
      Also a few words on the expressiveness of eyebrows. Look at just about any animated characters from PIXAR: the artists are particularly expert at rendering moods through the use of eyebrows. One of the best uses of brows that I have seen was on the titular robot character in "WALL-E". Again, thanks for a great effort with your post.

• I_am_a_so_called
    the only thing scince really says about romantic preferences of people that it is a topic that is to complicated to analize it depence on genetics your parents, siblings and other social contects and how they acted towards you and all other experiences you had in your life you can't pinpoint romantic preferences to a single bodypart its a completely individual mix of body and character traits for each individuum.
    Is this still revelant?
    • blondfrog

We are not discussing romance though.

• same thing applies to any preferences existing in any interaction between any number of individuals

• blondfrog

Read the links.

Most Helpful Girls

• Anonymous
    I'd say that it depends on how you wear it. If you are shy about not having eyebrows or when you edit then out you're going to look weird (At least to me).
    If you make it a statement and go with the whole editorial or alien vibe, it can look very good (In my opinion). Eyebrows are the most important feature in terms of attractiveness (looks) science never lies.Eyebrows are the most important feature in terms of attractiveness (looks) science never lies.Eyebrows are the most important feature in terms of attractiveness (looks) science never lies.
    Is this still revelant?
    • blondfrog

Nope not true at all.

• Anonymous

In my opinion it just is 😂 I love a good alien or editorial look.

• Jamie05rhs

What does this have to do with newspapers?

• DizzyDesii
    I wouldn't be surprised because i def look at eyebrows, nose and smile when judging the face. The eyebrows is what made the disney princes so hot to meEyebrows are the most important feature in terms of attractiveness (looks) science never lies.Eyebrows are the most important feature in terms of attractiveness (looks) science never lies.
    Is this still revelant?
    • blondfrog

I remember you mentioning that to me a long time ago too. I have a very good memory.

• DizzyDesii

Hehe i enjoyed thhis mytake :)

• blondfrog

Thanks <3.

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

1213
  • Bandit74
    Obviously there's a big difference between having eyebrows and not having them, but when comparing two people who have eyebrows I don't think it typically makes a big difference in determining hot from not. I think the most important feature is eyes (shape/positioning) which is probably correlated with eyebrows since eyebrow shape is affected by the same bones that affect eyes shape/position.
    • blondfrog

Well this has been scientifically proven. Show me an attractive person without any eyebrows. Having light eyebrows doesn't count there is a huge difference between that. If you can then I will change my stance.

• Bandit74

Show me an attractive person who is crosseyed or an attractive person who is missing a nose.

Point is any extreme deviation can hurt or even kill your attractiveness. I don't disagree that not having eyebrows reduces a person's looks, but I don't agree it is the worst extreme deviation. And like I said above if you compare two people who DO have eyebrows then the eyebrows are unlikely to be determining factor in deciding who is hotter.

And yes this person would probably look better with eyebrows but even without them I think he's still probably better looking than the average guy is.

• blondfrog

You are missing the point. I even mentioned that in my mytake that all features play their own significant role.

• Nice take.. Mine are blonde so sometimes it can look like I don't have any 😂
    • blondfrog

Light is much better than none at all trust me.

• Did you ever think to get eyebrows tattooed on? Years ago, when they first started doing that, they looked horrible, but now they have techniques where they look pretty real

• blondfrog

Your only the trillionth person lol. Yes they look terrible on men. Make up is also another option but a very hard skill. Also will get very tiring to do everyday. I will just live with it until they find a cure for me.

• Hazelstar99
    Yeah but there are people who slay without eyebrows for example- Jeffrey Star.
  • Jamie05rhs
    If you don't have any eyebrows, then wtf are those hairy things on your face?
    • blondfrog

Caterpillars.

• Jamie05rhs

Lol. I call bullshit. That isn't even you. That's a picture of a random dude that you stole off the internet.
      The other photo (your previous profile pic) is the one that is actually you.

• blondfrog

Which pic are you talking about?

• 87609lf
    Its still dick, bs, hogwash, bro science, etc. What you gaining from this ass hash posting of complete rubbish. Take it home and throw it in the trash!
    • blondfrog

Did you post the wrong opinion? Are you able to read you toothless createn?

• Sevenpointfive
    do you have alopecia universalis? some women like their men smooth like babies
    • blondfrog

Yeah dude I've already told you that before lol.

• but you have hair?

• blondfrog

Yeah that pic was when I was 20. You can get the disease at any stage in your life. You have an auto-immune disease yourself you should know.

• Darcia
    Without eyebrows can you tell between someone expression or not? Whoopi Goldberg face expresses emotions without them she still able to appear good even when they’re cropped out.
  • luvstoned4him
    Not sure but having them does give the face a lot of personality
  • Makeushiver
    Can you tell if most men are blown over by girls with prominent cheekbones. One example is the actress Michelle Pfeiffer. She's past her prime now and I haven't seen her for awhile but a decade ago and more she was so hot looking. In the Fabulous Baker Boys one of the Baldwins was playing a baby grand and she was crawling across the top of the piano while singing, she was to die for, as, I think most women with prominent cheekbones are. Also, I thought I had read in a Psychology Today that psychologists thought- at that time maybe- that facial symmetry was the biggest factor in both men and women considered to be unusually good looking.. Thanks for your post, it was enlightening and if you can answer those assumptions above , PM or at bottom of your posting replay , I;d appreciate it much.
  • I think its nose. Some women shave their eyebrows/ dye them to blonde and still look stunning
    • blondfrog

Your joking right? color is a big difference vs absent.

• idkwattoputhere
    Yeap
  • Tea-Spaghetti
    That's too bad my eyebrows are faint
  • Phoenix98
    They can make a difference yeah.
  • GoodGuyBreakingBad
    Yes eyebrows are very important
  • MrTwix
    Ears are pretty important
  • Joker_
    Interesting
  • Louistruman19
    Michael Jackson looks so uncanny that its scary.
  • Anonymous
    Men: men aren't that picky!!!
    Men:
  • Anonymous
    I learned that a while ago watching brain games. I was skeptical at first but I tried erasing my eyebrows with ps and I looked awful 🤣
    Alopecia sucks, but you can still try microblading. I've been considering it for myself, I'd love to fill in my eyebrows and achieve a natural lookEyebrows are the most important feature in terms of attractiveness (looks) science never lies.
  • Anonymous
    i used to know a woman who did the nastiest shit to her eyebrows. she shaved part of them and left the other part. like she shaved them in half or in quarter
    • blondfrog

How do you know she actually shaved them?

• Anonymous

@blondfrog you must be a different kind of stupid. it's her fucking eyebrows how else would you know they been shaved by looking at them ffs. i swear you millenial fucks don't use your brains or what little brains god gave you's

• blondfrog

Are you fucking stupid? You know there are diseases that can make you lose your eyebrows. Your not that much older than me moron. LOL

• Anonymous
    Well, I'm not attractive. I gave up on my looks a long time ago.
    • Jamie05rhs

That isn't necessarily true.

• Anonymous

@Jamie05rhs if I was I'd date a Rich guy

• Anonymous
    interesting
  • Anonymous
    I disagree that a small nose is always attractive. Some people can actually look good with a bigger/wider nose, like Rachel Weisz or Rihanna for example; she's like MJ with a Caucasian nose
    • blondfrog

I didn't say only small nose is attractive. Look at the picture examples I provided.

• Anonymous
    Me and my blonde eyebrows 🙃
  • Anonymous
    Exactly, eyebrows really important and I'm so lucky about it. I have black eyebrows naturally and they lool great to me and people always says to me