9 Things That Make You Beautiful and Attractive (And No, It's Not About Appearance)

stellamint

Physical appearance is not everything. Here are 9 things that can make you irresistibly attractive.

No, beauty is not just physical appearance. It must be said that the society in which we live imposes oppressive and unrealistic physical criteria. Except that, fortunately, appearance is not everything. There are things that can make us beautiful and attractive, far more than a "perfect" body or a super bright smile.

1. Sensuality

Being sexy has nothing to do with beauty. Charisma, attitude, confidence, that's what we call sensuality. And you don't have to look like a supermodel to be sensual.

2. Commitment

When you dedicate yourself completely to get what you want, you show others that with you, anything is possible. It's a very attractive quality that will make you instantly more beautiful.

3. Humor

There is nothing more captivating than someone with a good sense of humor. If you have this quality, know that it is a thousand times hotter than any other. Plus, humor is good for health! ;)

4. Grace

Appearance is not important as long as you're graceful. It's a quality that depends on the beauty of movement. Dancing, walking, moving, with ease and elegance is a real body language to maintain.

5. Confidence

A beautiful woman or a handsome man who is always quiet and withdrawn, can become very boring. It takes self-confidence to attract attention. Keep your head high and don't hesitate to impose yourself when we have something to say.

6. Determination

Always having doubts and quitting at the slightest obstacle is far from attractive. Showing determination and not giving up unless you get what you want, on the other hand...

7. Intelligence

Intelligence has nothing to do with diplomas, it's primarily a matter of judgment and adaptability. If you are the type of person who can adapt himself anywhere and respond quickly to any situation, then you should know that you have a quality that makes you particularly attractive...

8. Listening

Listening to others is also a very important quality. There's nothing sexier than a person who is not self-oriented and who pays attention to others!

9. Originality

Looking like everyone else is boring. You don't have to wear bright colors to get noticed. You just have to find something of your own, to be proud of it and put it forward.

I hope you guys will like it! Thanks for reading! :)

12
11

Most Helpful Guy

• MrShinyPants
    I've always found, people who have a beautiful heart and soul tend to be very beautiful because I've noticed when their happy and a good person it actually enhances their ascetics, humbleness and honor and honesty are very attractive
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girl

• Mustachekitteh
    Good thing funny is up there other wise I would be doomed. XD
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

1011
  • COCOCHANEL
    refreshing
  • Spiorad_Aisce
    Nice - A take about a loving relationship without needing to resort to mentions of "mindblowing sex" "Multiple orgasms" "Sex four times a night" - Who let you on the site, you are far too mature for here (LoL)
  • 

• mammarzian
    Guess i have to start believing the guys that say they are attracted to me... And its not my body that captures their attention... Lol...

Loved reading this...
  • outmyroom
    Guys don't usually like intelligence take it from me.
    • luisnunez

I know plenty of guys that do including me, so?

• outmyroom

@luisnunez Well I'm an intelligent girl and I usually just get called a 'nerd' at school because I study a lot.

• luisnunez

But they wish they had an opportunity with you, and don't expect too much at school

• redeyemindtricks
    Great take.

These are the kinds of beauty that *grow* with time, and with the depth of a relationship -- and that will KEEP someone attracted to you, literally forever.

Also, when these kinds of things are *combined* with physical beauty, they make yr physical beauty into something that's... greater, more formidable, and more powerful than anything purely physical could ever be. When you have these things AND you know how to "put yrself together" and you keep yr body hot... ahah you've got the whole world in yr hands.
  • ObscuredBeyond
    I can do 7 of these well. Confidence is the hard one.
  • Joesyyyywhales
    I almost cried. I'm all of those things.

I'm so fucking hot
  • SuitAndTie
    Great take. Definitely one of the better ones on this site.
  • beebetree25
    These are lovely traits! I'm working on 5,6,7 ...

Very lovely to be a worthwhile person... you are the biggest and best project you can work on.
  • SaraMcK
    Good article but for me CONFIDENCE CONFIDENCE CONFIDENCE, get's you everywhere!!!
  • John_Doesnt
    Being a block troll isn't attractive. You would know.
  • Decentguy
    probably the best take ever i read so far.
  • AriadneSky
    • AriadneSky

I really love how you made it about people, and let each person figure out for themselves in what way they think the applause to them their sex, etc. Also really good points and out in a way really anyone can work at i. its not like any of these things are fixed.

:-)

• helloitsmethere
    Nice myTake!
  • Loveherbut
    Intersting u r right
  • pavlove
    you're probably not physically attractive...
  • Alex88F
    probably true
  • Touglyforfemales
    Oh look 9 things I don't or will ever have
  • Omar5881
    What's "grace " ?
  • Pilulu
    I got 3/9
  • Anonymous
    Great take :)