Girls, how often do you wear a FULL FACE of makeup? Guys, where do you draw the line for acceptable makeup?

i personally BARELY do this… i mean think about it. theres:

primer
foundation
concealer/bb cream
blush
contour
highlighter
bronzer/blush
eyeshadow
eyeliner
mascara
lipstick
lipliner

[i may have forgotten some]

WTH? ain't NOBODY GOT TIME FO DAT!!!
well… turns out a lot of girls do!! lol

and in crazy colours! like at UNI… i see these girls with literally magenta cheeks and blue eyeshadow… i mean really? -.-

seriously, the most ill do on a typical day is just some bronzer on the cheeks, eyeliner and some lipstick.
even on special occasions, i dont do all of these^^

what about you girls? what do u usually do?

guys, how much is too much?

3310

Most Helpful Guy

• Usually most of the guys prefers if a girl doesn't LOOK like she's wearing a makeup.

If makeup is done properly & applied in appropriate colors, it accentuates your natural beauty without giving you an 'over-done' look.

Personally for me, a girl's best make up is her smile ^_^

Most Helpful Girl

• too much makeup on a girl looks fake...i only wear a face cream with spf 50+loose powder+kohl+mascara+blush+lipgloss/lipstick (it depends)..and if it is for a more formal occasion i'll just add eyeliner and a nice eyeshadow colour