Why do girls cross their bra straps on their bra under a normal shirt?

I've seen a few girls who have their bra straps crossed like an X under a normal shirt (it was white so you could see the straps)

I know that some girls cross them when wearing like a tank top so the straps don't show, but what's the point of wearing them crossed under a normal shirt?

154

Most Helpful Girl

• I do it cause my straps always fall down.
    I heard it gives more cleavage too.

• Why don't you just tighten them more so they don't fall down as much?

• You don't think I've tried that? It's tightened all the way and it's still not good enough.

• Sorry lol just checking! Maybe its the wrong size?

Most Helpful Guy

• It creates more support and lifts their breasts making them look bigger.