Girls, when your bra straps slips down off your shoulders, do you sometimes not notice it? Or do you leave it down intentionally?

Do you always notice when your bra strap is down? or do you sometimes not notice?

I'm asking because I was in a meeting at work today and I went over to my coworkers desk to talk to her, and I noticed her bra strap was falling down (she was wearing a sort of sheer white top and you could see the white strap). I left to go to lunch and when I cam back, she was talking to another coworker at his desk, and her straps were still down.

Later in the afternoon when we were leaving, I said bye, and her straps were STILL down. I doubt that her straps were down 24/7. She had to have felt it because how she was leaning to talk to me, it was kinda tightening the strap on her arm, if that make sense

So girls -

Do you ever notice that your strap is down and you decide to ignore it instead of pulling it up?

Why? Isn't that uncomfortable?

131

Most Helpful Girl

• If I'm working and if my bra straps fall down a lot I leave em down because I wouldn't have to pick them up every two seconds but regularly when I'm not working I pick them up if there loose.

• Do they usually fall a lot when you're working?

• Yes but most of the time i forget to tighten them.

• Do you have to tighten them every time you put them on then?