1. are they annoying? Some girls at school told me they feel like wedgies and "butt floss" but you learn to like the feeling of it being up there...
2. do they make you feel sexy?
3. are they more comfy than other panties? And is wider strap or string ones better?
4. do they rub against your ***hole all day or stay more outside?
5. do they ride up when you have to bend over or sit?
6. should they fit tight or loose?
7. do you need to worry about getting "marks" on them after going washroom? I heard you need to wash down there in the shower after going or else you get marks in the thong...
8. how high are they supposed to be worn? (like the back triangle part)
9. is it healthy to wear them everyday?
10. do u wear them during your time of month?
11. are you supposed to wear them with leggings?
12. Is it ok to wear to the gym or will it be annoying when doing stretching and exercises? Also, is it weird to change in them in the locker room?
13. will you notice if its sticking out your pants when you bend over and stuff? Cause I don't want anyone else seeing it lol
Most Helpful Guy
LMAO Not commenting on your post... but just wanted to point out that even though you said GIRLS ONLY!, still 8 dudes replied LOL.
Goes to show that 1- Men can never ever follow directions and 2- Put bunch a girls together in a room and men will come buzzing around, 3-Men are bigger attention whores than women... too funny.9
- Show AllShow Less
Most Helpful Girl
1. Nah, I actually find them more comfortable than normal undies
2. Not really hahahh
3. String, as there is lessfabric to fit between your butt cheeksXD
4. Never thought about this, I dont think so tho
5. Only when you wear low-waist pants. Very low-waist that is.
6. Tight. You don't want a loose thong.
7. You don't really need to shower, just make sure to clean well.
8. Doesn't really matter, they just shouldn'tstickoutta your pants (unless you're going for the hoe look)
9. I don't think there are any health risks lol
10. Yeah, only the ugly ones though XD
11. You can, the great thing about thongs is that they prevent the dreaded underwear line. That was my main reason to start wearing them.
12. Don't worry about the changing, theladies at the gym couldn't care less about your underwear. It's not annoying to strech in them either.
13. People won't notice, unless you got them pulled up to your waist;)
Hope I helped at least a little;)3