GAGers! who do you find more attractive? Nicole Scherzinger or Inna?

title says it all! GAGers who do you find more attractive? Nicole Scherzinger or Inna?
i1.mirror.co.uk/.../...hotoshoot-in-California.jpg
www.isok.ru/.../...d0bd7337a702715144aab154dc5.jpg

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 32

What Girls Said 21

• I just like Inna better...
    Nicole is a little too slutty for me (from what I've seen).
    I've never seen this Inna before... don't know who she is.

Although - I wonder how either of them look without any makeup. They really cake it on, man. O. o

0|0
    0|1
    • yeah man! most celebs can look fugly without makeup! hahaha anyways Inna is a singer

• inna. i like that kind of features. at least in that pic.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are both fucking sexy. But the girl with the really black hair wins cuz she has really black hair. Lol I love dark, jet black hair, the only hair color I like more is red hair.

1|0
    0|0
    • she's Inna... hahahaha black hair lover!!! i won't like i love black hair too haha:D

• Oh, well she's sexy. The other girl is too, but red hair and black hair are definitely the most beautiful hair colors in my opinion. Red first, but jet black is a close second for me lol

• 1|1
    0|0
  • Wow surprised so many people know Inna, considering she's Romanian, but I guess having so many tours around the world does it.. Anyways I think Nicole is prettier. I don't find any of them attractive since I am straight lol, but Nicole is much prettier in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Her Pussycat Dolls career really gave everyone the impression of a femme fetale chick. I grew up admiring her confidence from a few of her songs, namely When I Grow Up and Bottle Pop lel. Such sexual bass. Anyways, I'd go with Nicole but that's probably because I've never heard of this Inna chick.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whaaaaat? I wanted to ask a question about Nicole today. xD she's stunning. T___T

0|0
    0|0
  • Inna is seriously ugly in my opinion. She looks fake.
    Whereas nicole is both beautiful and sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely Nicole. I've ah a crush on her ever since I was really you, and I'm in love with her

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say Inna, although nicole is gorgeous.. but its like she's got this rough edge to her...

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes