Anyone else hate the hairstyle: half up in a bun?

I see people all the time wearing their hair like this. Who else agrees it's ugly and who likes this?

1811

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally don't think it's flattering. A lot of these girls should make a decision and choose to wear a bun, or wear their hair down.

What Guys Said 10

• I like the double buns, or space buns
    i.dailymail.co.uk/.../...000000578-443_634x636.jpg
    Or at least I do on Ariana Grande

• It could be a case of depends on the girl because I don't mind it on girl 1 but seems out of place on other 3 - Ugly is such a harsh word so I will say doesn't seem to suit

• I absolutely HATE buns of all types. I hate most "up" hairstyles in general.

• Like with many fashion trends it only suits a very few amount of people and looks aweful on the rest. Nothing new and not hating it (though but disliking it), but definitely not being interested in girls who run after such fashion trends.

• Yeah have to admit, as a guy, not a huge fan.

• Buns in general are just very meh. LOL

• I don't mind it, there are better hairstyles though...

• I think looks cute...

• They look weird but I can pull em whenbbanging so

• I'm personally not a fan :(

What Girls Said 17

• I wore this hairstyle like twice so far but each time I did I got people tell me I look "stylish" all the time hahaha ~ it must do something to how people perceive your overall fashion sense I think.

Oh and to actuallt answer your question I think it depends on the individual like how well they can pull it off..

• I agree. It looks stupid.

Also, the "hoodrat/thot" bun as it's so eloquently referred to in the ghetto:
    thedailyweardo.files.wordpress.com/.../img_1948.jpg

• I think it looks pretty goofy too.

• Yeah its pretty weird lmao. The halfpony tail is cute but damn.. girls are getting too creative.

• it depends on the person. if it suits them, then i think it's cute and fun! some guys dont look that good with top knot hairstyles and tbh, some people thinks it's a bad hairstyles too. conclusion, everyone has its own point of view and interest really.

• I don't like it...

• I think it looks good on some people.

• I don't like it so much. It looks ridiculous to me.

• I don't mind it

• it looks cute with some girls and depending on their general style aka artsy funky.
    it won t fit me though cause I have really curly hair.

• Not a fan of it and never plan to try.

• I don't like that at all, I didn't know people actually did that lol

• I think people can look pretty while wearinh it, but it generally looks a bit silly. I think you have to be pretty to pull it off but after all its just another hairstyle.
    But I don't mind if people wear it. I think people should just do what makes them happy as long as its not hurting other people, you know?

• Yeah I know what you mean.
      It's just weird that a style like that is so popular

• Does she?
      Wow shows what I know 😂

• Tbh I don't even know😂 I think she does, but I've never listened to her songs I'm my life

• It looks weird like theyforgot to put all there hair in a bun and then just walked off with out looking in the mirror

• I don't like it... It looks stupid.

• it looks good on some people but i personally dont like it 😂

• If it suits the person what's not to like some guys wear top knot hairstyles which i think looks cool on certain guys just depends who's wearing the style capish!