"Instagram" makeup VS "natural" makeup? What looks better?

INSTAGRAM MAKEUP :"Instagram" makeup VS "natural" makeup? What looks better?NATURAL MAKEUP : "Instagram" makeup VS "natural" makeup? What looks better?

• Instagram makeup look
    Vote A
  • Natural makeup look
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Instagram makeup looks disgusting. Like for real.

It looks plastic and robotic. The bitches there on Instagram are as real as unicorns.

That eyebrow game, holy shit. The contouring and eyeliner. Jeezus. You a wax model 😂😂😂 wtf

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer natural makeup a lot more. I do not like instagram makeup, apart for some of the contouring and highlighting. Some contour and strobing (highlighting) is more than fine by me. I love how subtle and fresh this model's makeup looks.
    www.notorious-mag.com/.../...d_740_486_85_s_c1.jpg
    The reason I love contouring so much is because it enhances the facial features, and I love the glow a highlighter gives. With that said, a little goes a long way. If it's too much highlight and contour then I pass, it's not for me, lol. I kind of hate heavy eye makeup and thick eyebrows... bleh 🤮, which instagram makeup seems to have, that's why I think instagram makeup looks nowhere near as good as natural makeup.

0|0
    0|0
    • i prefer soft looking features and she looks greasy lol but thats just my opinion 😅😂

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• That instagram make-up is a trap to us guys. When we slept with you or swimmed with those girls; they look like the old woman from two doors next to me. That woman is 70.

Girls do not look like this. They look normal and good but if you put on instagram make up you make yourself look like an other person (mostly older and sick) without make up.

0|0
    0|0
    • It's also photoshop. You can tell they don't look like that in real life even with all that makeup on

• @Blonde401
      I know but mostly people manage to do their make up like that.
      It's not as good like the photoshopped one but it's actually making a wrong image on your own.
      They actually cause by theirselves that people think women look like this.
      Not all females but that "instagram" kind females do.

• Natural. I hate the instagram make up. Every girl looks the same and they all lookee fake and caked.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate hate hate hate Instagram make up

1|0
    1|0
  • Didn't even take a second to choose that.

1|0
    0|0
  • Instagram makeup is ugly as fuck.

0|0
    0|0
  • Right

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• That's not even a question. I don't know anyone who wishes to look like they're made of plastic and has dull, cold-looking lips. The natural makeup is beautiful. Can we all get that establishment over with? People be looking like they just came out of a video game... I'm not okay with that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Natural always. I feel like girls on instagram try to look like each other, it's ridiculous. Unless you're a person who sees make up as an art then that's okay. But I believe that make up should enhance what you already have not give you a new face.

1|0
    0|0
  • Instagram makeup might look "good" in photos but it looks straight up weird in person. Natural all the way

0|1
    0|0
    • This.

IG makeup in person looks like facepaint at a kids party, especially when they stand under a light.

• Instagram makeup looks good for special locations like prom, date, or party but the natural makeup looks really good for an everyday look for school and work. I'd rock both but where I go depends on which one I'll choose. Good question.

0|0
    0|0
  • natural makeup is the best. you want to look the same as you are than putting a tons of product ( full coverage ) and you look like a different person when you start wash your face and clean your face

0|0
    0|0
  • Let us girls wear what ever we want! We all have different tastes in style, and makeup. Not all of us wear tons of makeup. Is their lives not yours so yea

0|0
    0|0
  • I think the makeup is very artistic but natural will always win for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Instagram makeup looks good on instagram and literally nowhere else.

0|0
    0|0
  • Instagram makeup looks good on Instagram. Natural makeup looks good in real life.

1|0
    0|0
  • Question is can you pull off the Instagram makeup even? 😂😂 I know I can't

0|0
    0|0
    • i don't think i can either

• I hate the instagram makeup. It makes everybody look the same

0|0
    0|0
  • INSTAGRAMMM!

0|0
    0|0