"Instagram" makeup VS "natural" makeup? What looks better?

INSTAGRAM MAKEUP :"Instagram" makeup VS "natural" makeup? What looks better?NATURAL MAKEUP : "Instagram" makeup VS "natural" makeup? What looks better?

• Instagram makeup look
  • Natural makeup look

187

Most Helpful Guy

• Instagram makeup looks disgusting. Like for real.

It looks plastic and robotic. The bitches there on Instagram are as real as unicorns.

That eyebrow game, holy shit. The contouring and eyeliner. Jeezus. You a wax model 😂😂😂 wtf

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer natural makeup a lot more. I do not like instagram makeup, apart for some of the contouring and highlighting. Some contour and strobing (highlighting) is more than fine by me. I love how subtle and fresh this model's makeup looks.
    www.notorious-mag.com/.../...d_740_486_85_s_c1.jpg
    The reason I love contouring so much is because it enhances the facial features, and I love the glow a highlighter gives. With that said, a little goes a long way. If it's too much highlight and contour then I pass, it's not for me, lol. I kind of hate heavy eye makeup and thick eyebrows... bleh 🤮, which instagram makeup seems to have, that's why I think instagram makeup looks nowhere near as good as natural makeup.

• i prefer soft looking features and she looks greasy lol but thats just my opinion 😅😂