Curly lob, attractive or nah?

Okay so i have curly red hair and its starting to get kinda long and lose its "shape".

Im thinking of cutting my hair into a lob (long bob basically). I've had the cut before I was younger and loved it. But when i told my mom and friends they all told me that "Guys like long hair" and that i shouldn't do it.
Whats your opinion. Do you prefer shirt or long hair? And do you find this particular cut attractive?Curly lob, attractive or nah?
(also, not me)
  • Yeah, looks cute
  • No. Keep it long

46

Most Helpful Guy

• If it's irritating, cut it to the point where it's not anymore but that's actually a good style

Most Helpful Girl

• Looks awesome, but guys do prefer long hair, in my experience. I had long-ish hair, like up to my boobs, and I cut it into a long bob. All the girls loved it, both my ex and my current boyfriend weren't really into it.