Why is everything high waisted now?

Simple question... simple answer - fashion.

But... why? I am not a fan.

Are you a fan? High waisted things look terrible on my body type, I feel like, and now they're the only option out there! D:

lol

187

Most Helpful Guy

• I like things to have a high enough waist that when someone bends over their crack doesn't show.

• Well yeah, but things don't need to come up to my rib cage for that to be true lol

• My main problem with mens' pants is I like to wear jeans, but I work out and it is so very tight and uncomfortable in the thigh area, though the waist is too loose.

Most Helpful Girl

• They are cute and look good on my figure (kinda like the girl in the pic, but shorter and a little bit bigger boobs), so I'm not going to hate this trend. :3

• I have no idea where that picture came from. I didn't add it lol

• This site seems to like to add random pics to featured questions. :))