What's the sexiest place to get a tattoo for a girl?

• What's the sexiest place to get a  tattoo for a girl?near the pussy XD
  • What's the sexiest place to get a  tattoo for a girl?rib tattoo below the tit
  • What's the sexiest place to get a  tattoo for a girl?hip tattoo
    Vote C

23125

Most Helpful Guy

• Nowhere. I seriously dislike tattoos on women. I think it makes them look very cheap and whorish.

• I know lots of women who have tattoos and they aren't trashy , slutty , I already have one , and I'm no slut , never had a one night stand , never cheated and have a boyfriend. I'm just sassy

• Yeah, I know, but I still think of it that way whenever I see it. I instantly lose some of the attraction I once had for her. She goes down 1 or 2 to me depending on how big it is and where.

Most Helpful Girl

• Somewhere it's not going to be seen by any one who sees her in a skimpy suit at the beach. In a special place only her lover will find!

I'm not really into tattoos, but if I ever did get one for some reason it would be where only my guy gets to see it. Likely something sexy just between the two of us, maybe elements of a shared design but not matching tattoos, near the same spot on him too.