What's the sexiest place to get a tattoo for a girl?

• What's the sexiest place to get a  tattoo for a girl?near the pussy XD
    Vote A
  • What's the sexiest place to get a  tattoo for a girl?rib tattoo below the tit
    Vote B
  • What's the sexiest place to get a  tattoo for a girl?hip tattoo
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Nowhere. I seriously dislike tattoos on women. I think it makes them look very cheap and whorish.

1|6
    1|1
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I know lots of women who have tattoos and they aren't trashy , slutty , I already have one , and I'm no slut , never had a one night stand , never cheated and have a boyfriend. I'm just sassy

• Yeah, I know, but I still think of it that way whenever I see it. I instantly lose some of the attraction I once had for her. She goes down 1 or 2 to me depending on how big it is and where.

Most Helpful Girl

• Somewhere it's not going to be seen by any one who sees her in a skimpy suit at the beach. In a special place only her lover will find!

I'm not really into tattoos, but if I ever did get one for some reason it would be where only my guy gets to see it. Likely something sexy just between the two of us, maybe elements of a shared design but not matching tattoos, near the same spot on him too.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 124

• I don't see how it could be sexy. If a girl has a tattoo, the best place would be under her toe so I couldn't see it.

Tattoos make an attractive girl instantly unnattractive, i lose complete interest

2|3
    3|0
  • Tattoo's are not sexy to me in the slightest.. I don't understand the common use of the word sexy at all. I mean I need a sexy outfit ? , sexy hair style ? Sexy isn't something you wear or how you deface your body with tattoo's. Sexy is an attitude , a demeanour, it's an allure of seduction and in my opinion about 2% of the way a girl dresses and 98% about the way she acts and he she carries herself. The sexy ladies out there know EXACTLY what I'm talking about ;)

2|2
    0|0
  • the sexiest thing for a girl nowadays is to have clear skin. everyone and their mother has some shitty tattoo nowadays. like skin pollution. a clear skin is a refreshing sight and in my opinion the sexiest possible.

3|2
    0|0
  • just a little bit below the collar-bone, my opinion. NEVER stomach, that tattoo will look baaad in the future I heard

0|1
    0|0
    • what? i didn't gotcha

• Show All
    • also sorry for being the guy that made dress code so weirdly strict in school if you had that haha

• Ohh ok thanks for your opinio

• More from Guys

What Girls Said 22

• It's about what the tattoo is vs just where it is. I could have rosary beads under my breasts... not as hot as a half naked lady saying come and get it, on my leg.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've got one on my wrist wouldn't want one on my body but the hip one looks best

1|0
    0|0
  • No were. Tattoos are not sexy. It doesn't matter how big or small they are, I still don't like them. I never have, and I never will.

0|0
    0|0
  • I always wanted a hip tattoo

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it's the back

0|2
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes