Do you agree with the study that claims Amber Heard has the most beautiful face?

• Yes.
    Vote A
  • No.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The people who did that study and came to that conclusion are biased as the already thin she has the most beautiful face.

Oh! Look! I just did a study that says the opposite, because I don't think she has.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Oh dear! Finger trouble!

... are biased as they already think...

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, I don't like her face at all. I don't know why. She has a good-looking body though.
    I consider women like Barbara Palvin or Elle Fanning or Bridget Satterlee very attractive.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Well she's got a bunch of weird geometric lines on her face, I don't see how that's pretty.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not at all, and it'd be QUITE difficult convincing the world that a certain person has the most beautiful

1|0
    0|0
  • Studies dont get to decide the most beautiful face because everyone has different taste personally i dont think she's that pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • She is indeed beautiful, but not even close to most beautiful. I didn't even gasp when I saw her, so she definitely not to me

0|0
    0|0
  • people are fucking crazy lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Amber Lancaster is more beautiful!

0|0
    0|0
  • Kinda hard to decide with all those lines...

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes...

0|0
    0|0
  • she's hot af, but that title goes to me

0|0
    0|0
  • no her face looks to small for her entire head. its like a kid face on a grown up. She looks EXTREMELY weird looking and I find NO attraction to her face at all.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• She is pretty, but not beautiful. I distinguish between pretty and beautiful. Pretty is daily and beauty very seldom and unique. Thats‘why I wouldn’t say, that she has the Most Beautiful Face. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I think she's very pretty but there are women who are more attractive to me personally.

0|0
    0|0
  • one of the most beautiful, yes

her face is perfect

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes