Girls, First time you wore a thong?

Just brought my first pack of thongs today lol to wear with leggings but WTF they are soooo uncomfortable!!! They are plain cotton with a thin back help

When did you start wearing a thong?

Was it comfortable?

How did you get used to it?

Do you wear thongs to school?

How do you get changed for gym class?

Do you feel sexy when wearing a thong?

How often do you wear thongs?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• I began wearing them in 8th or 9th grade, at first they were pretty uncomfortable and it felt weird but you will totally get used to it.
    I do wear them to school, because they're comfy to me and I feel better because I don't have to worry about my panties showing or something. Since girls in my class didn't wear them, it was quite weird to change for P. E. I always change in the corner of the changing room, out of a habit, so I just turn so that my butt doesn't show haha
    I do feel better wearing one because I'm not very into those big ass panties... I don't know
    I now wear them nearly every day and most of the time I just forget that it's not a normal pantie.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Brilliant answer!!
      Do you wear leggings? Because when I do my bum wobbles lol when I wore knickers it was OK but with a thong no bum support I feel really self councious

• Haha makes the boys look

• definitely haha!