Lingerie or No Lingerie that is the question?

I personally love them, they are probably not a necessary, but a vital luxury, in my opinion!

Some guys find them, a waste of money, as most women don't wear them anytime else, except before sex!

Some girls say that they only wear it for their man, but some also say its an ego boost!

Anyway what do y'all think?Lingerie or No Lingerie that is the question??Lingerie or No Lingerie that is the question??
  • Lingerie or No Lingerie that is the question??I love lingerie! And they are absolutely a necessity!
  • Lingerie or No Lingerie that is the question??I think it's a waste of money!
  • Lingerie or No Lingerie that is the question??I think it's a nice luxury, but not a necessity!
    Vote C
  • Lingerie or No Lingerie that is the question??Other (Comment below)
    Vote D

1213

Most Helpful Girl

• I loooooove lingerie. I have a whole section for it in both my closet and dresser. I like wearing lingerie under normal clothes cause it makes me feel sexy lol. plus I've never had a negative reaction towards it so yeah. love love love it. definitely a necessity for me.

• And I looove your answer... to be honest this is the answer I was expecting when I asked this question, but instead got depressing answers like:oh its too costly, or ohh it very uncomfortable (so is wearing underwear, doesn't mean you go commando all the time) some positivity at last!

• it's often expensive yeah but it's worth it!!! it's not uncomfortable for me at all. I think a lot of women don't understand how lingerie sizing works so they end up w the wrong sizes and of course that's gonna be uncomfortable if it's the wrong size. and a lot or women say they don't like lace cause it's itchy but there's satin lingerie too which is super soft and comfy!

• I completely agree! #Makelingeriegreatagain
      You're definetly getting a MHO!

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that age has A LOT to do with it!! Younger people, guys, like the lacy sht, but EVERY lady I have been with, HATES THAT!! It hurts, and itches, and she might wear that, for you, being young.
    Later, she likes what she 'likes' but still wants to fit in, and be 'fashionable' with the VS line, but more conservative things, maybe. Not really the best, for comfort, but still 'sexy, enough' so they put up with it. Maybe some insecurities with aging, and compensating in some way.
    Late 30's, she LIKES WHAT SHE LIKES, and PREFERS COMFORT, not much caring that the guy thinks she is 'sexy'!! Maybe divorced, maybe some bad relationships, maybe just realizing that what SHE WANTS and LIKES is IMPORTANT!!
    So what does a guy do? Do you hold to the BS ideal of the uncomfortable sht that they HATE, and you think you like, or do you just realize, at some point, with a certain one, that it's more about how you FEEL about HER, than a sexual thing.
    You just notice that she looks GREAT, in ANYTHING, because of how you feel about her!

• Damn man you went deep! Anyway thanks!

• I like you man, I'm gonna follow you!

• Thanks! It's nice to know someone likes things I say.
      Where are you in India? I like GAG, because I can meet people like you, on the OTHER SIDE OF THE PLANET, and get an idea of what life is like there, and what you like and do!
      I'm in the Mid-west of the United States. Please don't hate me because our new President is kind of, well, I should support him, and respect, but he is still trying to figure out what to do, I think!!