Girls, does anyone know about black dots on a beauty sponge?

Lately, I noticed black dots on the bottom of my beauty sponge. I stopped using it because I wanted to know what exactly that means? Is it mold? Do I need to toss it and buy another one? Any thoughts appreciated <3

3

Most Helpful Girl

• i think it's mold, i have the same! time for a new beauty blender lol. i was mine too with the beauty blender cleanser but i don't know why that's there. you are supposed to replace them every 3 months, that's why the sponge is so cheap. i'm going to get the real techniques one because that is supposedly better than the beauty blender because you can really get into the grooves of your face !

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • thanks! maybe I will check those out if they are better