How do you guys feel about girls that are always dolled up?

girls like the girls in the photos. i definitely glam up pretty often and i dress similar to these girls. what do you think about it? i won't change my look based off of what you guys say but i am curious. i know in some cities that dressing this way isn't as common. how do you guys feel about girls that are always dolled up?how do you guys feel about girls that are always dolled up?how do you guys feel about girls that are always dolled up?how do you guys feel about girls that are always dolled up?

521

Most Helpful Girl

• #fuckyeah
    The effect of yr outfit (s) on life -- in general -- is VERY underrated. To a significant extent... if you dress sloppy, you'll LIVE a lot sloppier. If you dress like shit, you'll LIVE a lot more like shit.
    And conversely, Step 1 of living like a boss bitch who's a winner at life is DRESSING like a boss bitch who's a winner at life.

(The military absolutely understands this, by the way. There's a reason why the military has the standards it does, for cleanliness, presentation, and so on.)

Oh yeah. Because what's on the outside AFFECTS what's on the inside -- every bit as much as the other way around.

I've always done my best to dress in a way that...
    ... is hot... yet cool.
    ... shows I put effort into myself... but never looks like "trying too hard".
    ... intimidates boys who are easily intimidated. <3
    ... inspires my girlfriends to look just as good
    ... is classy enough to show 'em I'm a lady... but body-conscious enough to show 'em I'm a WOMAN.

Hell yeah gurl.
    #getit

Some women only dress up for occasions.
    Yeah fuck that. I AM the occasion. #mmhmm <3

__

By the way... the blonde in the very first picture should really, really, REALLY be wearing a bralette under that fucking thing. Smh ahah.