How is one ear piercing fine, but three trashy?

My mom says that having a triple ear piercing is trashy and it makes one look like a druggie, but that logic makes no sense to me.

At most it gives the vibe that the person has a little edge and maybe isn't a saint, but my mom is being way too dramatic.

710

Most Helpful Guy

• The number of piercings is irrelevant. the location and what jewelry you use are the real factors. getting an earring is more beautiful and stylish that a lip piercing, merely my opinion but that that is an example of my point.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you feel strongly about it, do what works for you. Just realize that by the time you are older you probably won't want them, with that said is it worth it?

• I think it's worth it because it's not something that is noticeable at all if I choose to stop wearing earrings. A tattoo, for example, I would not get because I can never undo it.

• This is true. If it's worth the pain and money to you than go for it.