How is one ear piercing fine, but three trashy?

My mom says that having a triple ear piercing is trashy and it makes one look like a druggie, but that logic makes no sense to me.

How is one ear piercing fine, but three trashy?
At most it gives the vibe that the person has a little edge and maybe isn't a saint, but my mom is being way too dramatic.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The number of piercings is irrelevant. the location and what jewelry you use are the real factors. getting an earring is more beautiful and stylish that a lip piercing, merely my opinion but that that is an example of my point.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If you feel strongly about it, do what works for you. Just realize that by the time you are older you probably won't want them, with that said is it worth it?

0|0
    0|0
    • I think it's worth it because it's not something that is noticeable at all if I choose to stop wearing earrings. A tattoo, for example, I would not get because I can never undo it.

• This is true. If it's worth the pain and money to you than go for it.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• yeah my opinion is that goes, a bit far, like getting a sleeve I like tattoos. i have 10. but to cover a hard area. is too much. and remember this is just my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • There's nothing trashy about it, they're just ugly in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • 3 is fine, that girl in the pics earring don't look good tho

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to think of piercings, rings and tattoo's as being "unnaturally cluttered" :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually like 3 piercings. Nothing wrong with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree with you - Your mom is being over the top

0|0
    0|0
  • Just get 2

0|0
    0|0
  • "Too much of a good thing".

0|0
    0|0
  • take a logic class, they might be able to explain it to you

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Because one is classy and three is rocker style don't fk with me lol

0|0
    0|0
  • As a teen, my mom had one ear with 5 piercings and the other ear with just one. She regrets it.
    I suppose a triple ear piercing can look trashy in a way. Not always, but sometimes.

0|0
    0|0
  • DON'T LISTEN TO HER I have 3 piercings and I like them, it is all about whether or not you like them. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • If you like it, go for it! I have mine double pierced. Thought about the third one but didn't do it

0|0
    0|0
  • Go for four then. You'll look punk

0|0
    0|0
  • Not necessarily trashy but perhaps excessive.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes