When will thick Instagram eyebrows go out of fashion?

Fashion always changes so I assume this will too. Actually they look good, but my eyebrows are thinner and naturally more rare so I cannot pull of this style. And I don't want to tattoo them in too. So I look forward for the fashion to change, or at least to get some idea what to do with my little share of them to stress their beauty although different..
file:///D:/K%C3%BClt%C3%BCrel%20%C3%A7al%C4%B1%C5%9Fmalar/Photos/Eyebrows. jpg These are my eyebrows

162

Most Helpful Girl

• use what you got to get what you want! In my opinion the brows pictured above are extremely exagerrated. Not a beauty look that I would strive to recreate because it looks so artificial. I think the full brow trend is just a part of the larger "less is more" trend which embraces unique human beauty. Models like delvigne became famous for her unruly brows because we're used to seeing models with thin highly groomed ones. This shouldn't have to mean that women have to go to great lengths to look like her or anyone else.

I think women with thin brows should work with what they have and embrace it. Fill in the sparse bits with a pencil and set those babies with gel. Please don't draw on a completely different brow shape as if you were a clown though. Not a good look.