When will thick Instagram eyebrows go out of fashion?

When will thick Instagram eyebrows go out of fashion?
Fashion always changes so I assume this will too. Actually they look good, but my eyebrows are thinner and naturally more rare so I cannot pull of this style. And I don't want to tattoo them in too. So I look forward for the fashion to change, or at least to get some idea what to do with my little share of them to stress their beauty although different..
Updates:
file:///D:/K%C3%BClt%C3%BCrel%20%C3%A7al%C4%B1%C5%9Fmalar/Photos/Eyebrows. jpg These are my eyebrows

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• use what you got to get what you want! In my opinion the brows pictured above are extremely exagerrated. Not a beauty look that I would strive to recreate because it looks so artificial. I think the full brow trend is just a part of the larger "less is more" trend which embraces unique human beauty. Models like delvigne became famous for her unruly brows because we're used to seeing models with thin highly groomed ones. This shouldn't have to mean that women have to go to great lengths to look like her or anyone else.

I think women with thin brows should work with what they have and embrace it. Fill in the sparse bits with a pencil and set those babies with gel. Please don't draw on a completely different brow shape as if you were a clown though. Not a good look.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 15

• Instagram eyebrows are not attractive. They look too unnatural and harsh. I don't know what yours look like but just shape them nicely, brush them, fill them in -naturally- and they should look good, thick or not

2|2
    0|0
    • They look natural on the Middle Eastern women I think.. but yea on whites does not look as natural

• the longer the better so I don't have people telling me to pluck my eyebrows

2|0
    0|0
    • Ah I never thought about that side of the issue :). But don't worry I believe if fashion used to be exclusive once upon a time, today it's not so stiff and there is room for diversity

• haha don't get me wrong I couldnt care less about whats "in" fashion. but it's been nice not having to be told to wax my eyebrows 🤣

• Things change all the time. Don't follow trends and do your own thing and you'll be happier as a person. I wear what I want and do my makeup how I want. I don't follow trends. Sheeple aren't cool anyway.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think is ridiculous the amount of make up that it requieres.. Is fake! I dont see the point... For me it shows low self-esteem and is hard for me to take someone serious when I see this on there face. 😒

1|0
    0|0
  • Do your brows however tf it is you want. I have never given a single fuck about a style. I do what fits my face. I have been doing my eyebrows almost exactly the same for years.

1|0
    0|0
  • When people stop acting like blind sheep and actually think for themselves.

2|0
    0|0
  • thin brows used to be beautiful, but now they're out.

1|0
    0|0
  • it's funny 😄 whyyy

1|0
    0|0
  • Call me when they do.

2|1
    0|0
  • already declined

2|0
    0|0
  • I give it 2 years. Just guessing

2|0
    0|0
  • My guess is by 2034, at the very least

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like them. They look like the NIKE logo

1|0
    0|0
  • i honestly want these to go out of fashion soon because I'm sick of seeing them on instagram on every second post or so

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't follow this horrendous trend lol looks like people have caterpillars on their forehead 😂😂😂

2|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes