How do guys feel about Girls buying expensive handbags: Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Gyvenchy, etc.?

I love my designer bags I only buy one once a year and if Im no longer reaching for the bag I sell it... but My boyfriend doesn't see the point in buying such expensive bags... I just want to hear thoughts

741

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's stupid. When I see all the dumb stuff women waste money on. It makes my head hurt.

But it's not abnormal. Can't really get mad. If your interested in fashion and that's what keeps you happy then keep dropping obscene amounts of money on those weird products.

But I will say I have a lot more respect for women who don't always go with real, designers and just go with whatever works for them. There are certain aspects of it that I can understand but I still think it's a huge waste of money.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a huge waste of money. You can get 10 awesome bags for the same price. You are just buying the label... not very smart

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yea thats what I use to do buy handbags year round but one day I saw a designer bag I really like and I was like well if I stop buying all these smaller cheaper handbags and just buy one nice designer bag each year I did the math and I was spending about the same year Round for all the bags I was buying I reduced my clutter sold most of them donated some currently only own 2 bags