Is it ok to wear clingy swim shorts?

So I cut out the liner of my swim shorts because they were irrating me (cut the edges of head gland). So if I wear them without underwear they're more comfortable but can really cling to my junk giving a strong outline (I would try to uncling them often) and even when there not wet u can see the penile head outline since I'm circumcized ( I don't think it's a big deal since I don't think girls are actively scanning that area) so would it be to inappropriate to wear shorts like that. I'm comfortable with my body but I don't want to bother anyone so should I just wear underwear underneath?
Thank you and you to :)

361

Most Helpful Girl

• if your comfortable who gives a shit? are you trying to impress anyone when you wear these? we all have clothing we know we shouldn't wear but we still wear because it's comfortable.

• Na like I said it's mainly a comfort things since the lining can literally cut into my junk but tbh I don't know if I would be bothered if it "impressed someone" since u brought it up

• Also as a girl do u think it was wrong for me to tell my friend she was flashing me. I know it can be embarrasing but I figured it was better I do it then have her flash people unknowingly

• Was that question to awkward πŸ˜‚ sorry about that