Is it ok to wear clingy swim shorts?

So I cut out the liner of my swim shorts because they were irrating me (cut the edges of head gland). So if I wear them without underwear they're more comfortable but can really cling to my junk giving a strong outline (I would try to uncling them often) and even when there not wet u can see the penile head outline since I'm circumcized ( I don't think it's a big deal since I don't think girls are actively scanning that area) so would it be to inappropriate to wear shorts like that. I'm comfortable with my body but I don't want to bother anyone so should I just wear underwear underneath?

Thank you and you to :)

361

Most Helpful Girl

• if your comfortable who gives a shit? are you trying to impress anyone when you wear these? we all have clothing we know we shouldn't wear but we still wear because it's comfortable.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Na like I said it's mainly a comfort things since the lining can literally cut into my junk but tbh I don't know if I would be bothered if it "impressed someone" since u brought it up

• Also as a girl do u think it was wrong for me to tell my friend she was flashing me. I know it can be embarrasing but I figured it was better I do it then have her flash people unknowingly

• Was that question to awkward πŸ˜‚ sorry about that